UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idocers guild read now

cazec274

Sorceror
Are you tired of timing houses for days only for it to be taken from you by a group or guild? Are you tired of playing solo? Are you looking for a fast way to expand your wealth on hybrid? Tired of rolling with people that rage 24/7? Look no further!!!!! Double Deez (2DD) is a new idoc guild being put together by two veteran players of hybrid. We have played here on and off for around 6 years and after taking 6 months off and seeing activity coming to hybrid we decided to come back. We have been a part of many idoc guilds before such as ip,nutz,inc,+20 and others I can't remember at the moment. If you answered yes to any questions above and meet the requirments please apply to join. We are accepting scouts,pvpers,and timers.

Req:
*Must have both red/blue characters
*Must have own stock
*No scamming of guildmates or allies
*No rage quitting
*If you decide to sell and item from an idoc please consider asking guildmates if they want to make an offer first
*Must be willing to share greatlys/idocs with guildmates so we can have more eyes watching it
*If someone times and idoc and the plot is sold the timer will be given a percent of the gold

To apply:
Character name:
Time Zone:
Experience timing idocs: Yes/No
Experience pvp: Yes/No
Skype Name:

Closing information.....
We will be doing open recruitment as of now to get our numbers up to compete with some of the larger guilds. Once open recruitment is closed you may only join by getting a member to sponser you. This way we can try to keep our guild spy free.

cazec274

Sorceror
We've been having some interest in the guild alot through pms so instead of filling out the application on here you can just skype me at tony.tango2 or leave your skype. At this time while we are small the guild will be ran by 3 leaders to try and have a leader on most of the time for recruiting. Once we grow we will put together a website to communicate better and also move others up in ranks. Thanks for all that are interested and please feel free to skype me with any questions. tony.tango2

Uomvp

Knight
Tired of having to fight 20+ people at an idoc? Tired of never getting a placement cause of how many alts. are placing houses? Today is your lucky day; come to 2dd and starting having fun again! No drama, no bullshit, no taking this game like it's life or death.
I'm phillip and i support this message!

aim. uomvp10

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Are you tired of timing houses for days only for it to be taken from you by a group or guild? Are you tired of playing solo? Are you looking for a fast way to expand your wealth on hybrid? Tired of rolling with people that rage 24/7? Look no further!!!!! Double Deez (2DD) is a new idoc guild being put together by two veteran players of hybrid. We have played here on and off for around 6 years and after taking 6 months off and seeing activity coming to hybrid we decided to come back. We have been a part of many idoc guilds before such as ip,nutz,inc,+20 and others I can't remember at the moment. If you answered yes to any questions above and meet the requirments please apply to join. We are accepting scouts,pvpers,and timers.

Req:
*Must have both red/blue characters
*Must have own stock
*No scamming of guildmates or allies
*No rage quitting
*If you decide to sell and item from an idoc please consider asking guildmates if they want to make an offer first
*Must be willing to share greatlys/idocs with guildmates so we can have more eyes watching it
*If someone times and idoc and the plot is sold the timer will be given a percent of the gold

To apply:
Character name:
Time Zone:
Experience timing idocs: Yes/No
Experience pvp: Yes/No
Skype Name:

Closing information.....
We will be doing open recruitment as of now to get our numbers up to compete with some of the larger guilds. Once open recruitment is closed you may only join by getting a member to sponser you. This way we can try to keep our guild spy free.

wtf? what is this? who actually writes all that shit? Is this Ultima Online or a resume for a 9-5 ?

YES/NO . please check the box and specify. NO RAGE QUIT ! what a joke

:rolleyes:

toronto_matt

Sorceror
someone mad their guild bad =) cry somewhere else please

"someone mad their guild mad?" <-- what does that even mean? thats not even grammatically correct in any way. your either retarded our english is not your language of birth. i hope its the latter of the two..

next time you wanna respond to a post or try and be cool consult a dictionary first..

#fail

cazec274

Sorceror
Dude sucks at UO so he comes to the forums and tries to be a teacher? Tisk Tisk Tisk please stay out my topic with your bullshit

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Dude sucks at UO so he comes to the forums and tries to be a teacher? Tisk Tisk Tisk please stay out my topic with your bullshit

oh ya im bad bro. so bad. and who the fuck are you meant to be anyway? this is not the trade forum, i can say whatever I want thank you very much. Oh and just an FYI, im not trying to be a teacher, im just pointing how retarded your post is. Im sorry if you don't like it, but your just going to have to deal with it ya? ok.

"tisk tisk" yourself

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Matt i just don't know why your even posting on here?

why do you post in the threads that you post? The thread reads "Idocers guild read now" hey, im an idocer right? I have come, I have read. Ive commented.

Why do you post and join in on all the threads that hate on Holy? I don't question you on that. I just read what you say and if i disagree with it Il say it. But i don't question why you are actually posting.

If people dont wanna face any scrutiny or comments don't post here. set up macros in game. When you post stuff for the server to see on the forums people are going to see it and people are going to comment. that's just how it is..

Did not realize this caz no namer had Carte blanche on the forums.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Someone has no life and gets mad easily over the internet but wont name anyone.........toronto

oh IMMMMM the one with no life am I? oh that's Rich... ,

go re read the Original Post you made. read every word you wrote. slowly, so you don't skip over anything.then re think what you just said to me..

oh and im pretty sure you don't know me IRL, or at least I hope you don't. So enough with the generalizations and assumptions. Its prety weak... oh and ya know.. Generally, when people accuse other people of being mad IRL on here they are the ones that are actually mad themselves. JUST SAYING :cool:\\

maybe you should look in the mirror some time. :)

Uomvp

Knight
Okay enough of this crap. Anyone who is interested in the guild or has something positive to say. Then please post, the drama is rattling my brain.

cazec274

Sorceror
Ok read it now what was the point you were trying to make? I do have a life I don't live UO I may play a hour a day and I take 3-6 month breaks all the time. Now for someone in holy that only thinks about UO and idocs I'd say you don't have a life. If you have 15-20 for all idocs which there's idocs all the time then y'all must not do much else. Get in the sun, get a job maybe even meet a girl if your into that. As for as your no namer comment sorry I have a new forum name. Will I say who I am probably not but I'm sure I've been here and known by more ingame then you'll ever be. Surprise you got time to comment so much must be slow on idocs right now.

Thunder

Page
"someone mad their guild mad?" <-- what does that even mean? thats not even grammatically correct in any way. your either retarded our english is not your language of birth. i hope its the latter of the two..

next time you wanna respond to a post or try and be cool consult a dictionary first..

#fail

ok not taking anyone's side here but, if you are gonna talk shit about someones grammer at least make sure you quote them correctly. you can clearly see in his post he said "someone mad their guild bad" which you quoted but when you typed it out you said 'someone mad their guild mad"

should have been a "b" there instead of the "m".

hey sssuuu does this make me a super troll yet???? :)

toronto_matt

Sorceror
ok not taking anyone's side here but, if you are gonna talk shit about someones grammer at least make sure you quote them correctly. you can clearly see in his post he said "someone mad their guild bad" which you quoted but when you typed it out you said 'someone mad their guild mad"

should have been a "b" there instead of the "m".

hey sssuuu does this make me a super troll yet???? :)

:D

cazec274

Sorceror
Recruitment is going great and I would like to take time to welcome all the new recruits into the guild! Please keep spreading the word to friends and help us grow!