UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IDOC !! RIGHT NOW !! HUGE ONE !!!

Edson oscar

Wanderer
idoc.png

ABOUT TO GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW !!

THERE IS ONLY 2 PEOPLE THERE

ITS CLOSE TO DESPICE ENTRANCE !!!

ITS A HOUSE FULL OF ARTYS AND SHIT !! ORNY & 1MIL CHECKS !!

ENJOY!!!

Attachments

• idoc.png
    idoc.png
    153.9 KB · Views: 6

GeX92

Squire
Buahahaha :D A lot of shitty barcodes there ^^ If you wanna pvp there, it isn't problem, but wait for all :)

uonoobs

Knight
Was hoping to finally find some pvp on this shard, couldnt find anything, no idoc, no action :( dissapointed.

preman

Sorceror
thank you for the sacrifices made ​​by our house and bowing our corpse
helped a lot to win this idoc :p

Dexter-LoM

Knight
i just found 2 more idocs in the middle of nowhere ! barcode will find it ??? YES OR NO ??!!?? I VOTE YES !!!
Of Course we will find them, Well not really finding them since we just have to use a command to see them. you only found 2 lol last time myself and 6 others logged onto all of our staff accounts there was way more then just those 2.
But honestly if any of us would be staff do you honestly think we would waste our time on Idocs when we could have perfect jewls or any artifact we wanted. Just cause You found an idoc don't you think maybe just maybe someone else found them too?
I bet YOU MUST BE that new Ronaldo staff you are at every Idocs that barcode attends. OMG HAXXXX CORRUPTION OMG MY PIXEL SOMEONE ELSE FOUND A BUILDING THAT IS GOING IDOC EASILY FOUND BY WALKING THE LANDS AND LOOKING AT A SIGN.

Seriously take the 30 sec that any normal persone would need to realise what you are crying about is dumb.

and if you keep this up I will log on my staff account and make your life miserable.