UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc Postings. (rage thread of the month)

bluerooster

Wanderer
Idoc Postings. (rage thread of the month)

I honestly believe they are BS. I think that posting idocs on the fourms should be illegal. I mean seriously imagine your the guild who sits there and times it from greatly to IDOC and then a raged person comes running and sees you all sitting there and decides HEY. lets post it on fourms and screw these guys over! I mean seriously it happend today at the damn IDOC tower thats on this fourm we timed it near perfectly until someone posted it and luckily we didnt all get raped. But we barely came out victorious. Please share your opinions. And yes I do understand that it gives other people chances to jump on it. But why would you do that to someone whos put the time and effort in to time it. Its like going to work for a week then giving away your money. Share your opinons please. Thanks

M a r i s

Wanderer
Re: Idoc Postings.

you'll have to talk to Addicted about this..he's thrown this overboard with his webpage and all..now its getting crazier...

Addicted

Disciple

You're right. They should just make you the owner of all the idocs.

Why should you have to fight and earn it? Such BS!

BTW Get paid for your idocs!

bluerooster

Wanderer

Why should I have to deal with assholes who post it on fourms just because they cannot fight against a guild when they're solo so in order for them to place. They post, have people come in kill everyone. then have a spare char come and place. So stfu. Addicted.

Addicted

Disciple

bluerooster;1502766 said:
Why should I have to deal with assholes who post it on fourms just because they cannot fight against a guild when they're solo so in order for them to place. They post, have people come in kill everyone. then have a spare char come and place. So stfu. Addicted.

Because, if you want loot, you have to earn it.

Stop being a crybaby and learn to pvp.

bluerooster

Wanderer

HEY ASSHOLE. its kinda hard to PVP when you have everybody and everybodys brother coming in at you cause some dick decided he had to post on fourms 40 vs 13 isnt fair. buddy.

M a r i s

Wanderer

Addicted;1502762 said:
You're right. They should just make you the owner of all the idocs.

Why should you have to fight and earn it? Such BS!

Yes..they should..

There will always be fighting over an IDOC..may it be two small groups..two people 1v1ing, or WKD VS HoT..idk..

no reason to spoil the fun, say if it is just 2 people 1v1ing..or 2 small IDOC guilds..what is gay is if HoT does come with all there mares, granit, they cant fight unless its all kill..which obvioulsy doesnt work for them, as i have placed on 18x18 against them, and then price gouged the shit out of them..which is funny, but another subject..

but it does ruin the fun for the little groups trying to make it, and then seeing a gate pop up, and see WKD pop out of nowhere..or some other guild..

M a r i s

Wanderer

Addicted;1502771 said:
So make 27 more friends.

making 27 more friends with who? im very postive theres not 27 good friends to be made on this shard..all of them are dickheads..

Addicted

Disciple

M a r i s;1502778 said:
making 27 more friends with who? im very postive theres not 27 good friends to be made on this shard..all of them are dickheads..

Well, if there's all these groups of 40 running around, it shouldn't be that hard.

"Why should I have to deal with assholes who post it on fourms just because they cannot fight against a guild when they're solo so in order for them to place."

"its kinda hard to PVP when you have everybody and everybodys brother coming in at you cause some dick decided he had to post on fourms 40 vs 13 isnt fair. buddy."

hmmm...

M a r i s

Wanderer

Addicted;1502776 said:
There's an average of about 25 idocs a day. Find another one.

im not on this game 24/7 like you are on the forums..sorry..i got shitz to do...

i hit 1 IDOC per day, unless friends tell me there are more, and if i get it, [e clap..if not..sometimes im on a lot during the day..sometimes not..

and if you can find 25 idocs..great..add them to your website..

bluerooster;1502781 said:
Wow. That was a good one. How old are you? 12?

just thought your posts seemed rather hypocritical, you whine about the solo'er who can't take out your 10+ guildmembers, but then you whine also about a bigger group of people killing you at the IDOCs.

M a r i s

Wanderer

Addicted;1502779 said:
Well, if there's all these groups of 40 running around, it shouldn't be that hard.

probly not..but if there are groups of 40 comin at you..what are you supposed to do? say "Wait..i wanna be your friend"??

if you can do this..ill pat you on the back..

Addicted

Disciple

M a r i s;1502783 said:
im not on this game 24/7 like you are on the forums..sorry..i got shitz to do...

i hit 1 IDOC per day, unless friends tell me there are more, and if i get it, [e clap..if not..sometimes im on a lot during the day..sometimes not..

and if you can find 25 idocs..great..add them to your website..

So if you can't play as much as others, you will miss out.

If an idoc is worth anything it'll be nothing but a gank fest, so why not make an event over it.

I partially agree that posting a small idoc is stupid, but if you know you won't get anything, why not post and have the thought "maybe some newbie will pick this one up by chance".

Overall I agree with Addicted on this one.