UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[IC OWns Dream team ?

daddytouchedme

Sorceror
Re: [IC OWns Dream team ?

Well previousl y dream team wared ic lol they had some funny wars mm aparently ic ownd them mm but yes i gues you are right they do own when there on butttttt theres IMMORTAL >I< ! They OWN Factions when there on to soo enouf said i gues.....Thoughts??

8-ballcorner

Wanderer

i would like to see the two fight each other in groups to see who owns who with the main players in each guild being on

daddytouchedme

Sorceror

Well lol i mean they faught in groups today Dream team Set up a turet and sme te aliases ran into it so they tocked back up and they ownd them ive seen screen shots fucking hilarious butt ok solike if u dont play uo for a wile it is very well possible to be rusty and idk well have to see how ic does ! Thoughts ???

daddytouchedme

Sorceror

lol yea well i guess we all no WHY lol mm but i no some of the members ther all good butt i mean there rusty