UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I will Teach you the way

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
Young Student Zulu Since you Declined

I Wont teach you the way Of the Pirate Kengo Samurai or Eagle Eyes Sniper or Crazy Alchemy

@zulu2401
Both are false statements. Last time few times I even bothered attacking you solo you ran around circles healing spamming lolol cuz you can't do shit else and then you just vanish. Not to mention all the times to try fighting me leads to you giving up or flat out running away. No xfields involved your a super cunt like the rest of your guild running and house hiding. @zulu2401

You Refuse to show Your Convo with mb but it fine people will think you are miserable anyway i think i will help you i see good potential inside of you I will teach you the Legendary Kengo Samurai IF @zulu2401

you call me Master Billy Samurai i will wait for you answer today before 12:00 am

You Refuse to show Your Convo with mb but it fine people will think you are miserable anyway i think i will help you i see good potential inside of you I will teach you the Legendary Legolas IF @zulu2401

you call me Master Billy Archer i will wait for you answer today before 12:00 am

You Refuse to show Your Convo with mb but it fine people will think you are miserable anyway i think i will help you i see good potential inside of you My Disciple Will teach you the Legendary Alchemist Metal IF @zulu2401

you call me Master Billy Purple Pot i will wait for you answer today before 12:00 am

LOOKIN FOR A DISCIPLE FEEL FREE TO PM ME

Tokeman420

Sorceror
are you jeff or the one with my stuff?
i am tokeman i looted ur corpse at baracoon until u download team speak and follow guild rules you will not get ur items back my guild members advised me that they gave ur suit back once already you told me u have been playing uo for 11 years and are only 14 years old. your storys do not add up how can u forget insurance? right now you are under investigation because of your actions, download team speak and prove to us you are who you are and your items will be returned they are sitting in a bag in my home, i do not wish to keep them as they are complete trash.

Polukranos

Traveler
i am tokeman i looted ur corpse at baracoon until u download team speak and follow guild rules you will not get ur items back my guild members advised me that they gave ur suit back once already you told me u have been playing uo for 11 years and are only 14 years old. your storys do not add up how can u forget insurance? right now you are under investigation because of your actions, download team speak and prove to us you are who you are and your items will be returned they are sitting in a bag in my home, i do not wish to keep them as they are complete trash.
dude i get my computer for christmas i am 14 been playing for 11 years i did not "forget" insurance i ran out of money
i have 1mill in my bank now
i will download teamspeak as soon as i get my computer but idk if ill have a headset so its not going to be a good speaker
and how does my story not add up .....
and since my stuff is complete trash then why dont you give it back .... and if its complete trash why dont you help me and get better stuff ?

Tokeman420

Sorceror
So you have been playing UO since you were 3 lol?
Exactly.
dude i get my computer for christmas i am 14 been playing for 11 years i did not "forget" insurance i ran out of money
i have 1mill in my bank now
i will download team speak as soon as i get my computer but idk if ill have a headset so its not going to be a good speaker
and how does my story not add up .....
and since my stuff is complete trash then why don't you give it back .... and if its complete trash why don't you help me and get better stuff ?

Download team speak man then we can talk.

What suit are you missing? I can help you piece together a decent suit if you like... Fuck these other guys keeping people from playing the server. PM me if needed.

Maloskies

Squire
What suit are you missing? I can help you piece together a decent suit if you like... Fuck these other guys keeping people from playing the server. PM me if needed.
We gave his suit back multiple times, he refuses to insure it. We just told him to make some money before he comes back to fel on his red so he can keep his suit insured. If he doesn't learn, he'll just keep losing his shit. He doesn't need a suit, he needs to make a little bit of cash and learn how to keep enough for insurance to be prepared in felluca.