UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I will be joining a faction

I will be joining a faction

I'll have a pure parry macer ready to go soon and I will be joining a faction with it. So what is the rundown of everything goin on right now, and if you want me to join a certain faction, explain why.

I don't want to join a dead faction, or a faction with a bunch of assholes in it.

Havagrim

Wanderer
Well factions are not that alive.. Since the playerbase is low. But the most dead I assume would be CoM.. But its ok. I like being alone. :)

About assholes in factions. Well, I doubt it would matter what faction you join, cause everyone has em. Try Minax out or something. I know atleast a couple of good guys there.

I hope to kill you around soon!

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
I stay a freelance, and fight all factions instead :p

But thats simply because i think faction fighters should stick to being blue, and since i have around 80 killcounts, borg short and around 80 long, ima stick to freelance :p