UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I want more movies!

I want more movies!

Hey,
I wish you guys would post movies of faction fights or like guild fights. That would be so cool. Please do because I would watch them and many other ppl would watch them.

pbguy434

Knight
Could you title your movies? I don't want to waste my time downloading and whatching them all to whatch you sitting there shooting people.

Like...are they GOOD mage duels? Or...Something...

pbguy434

Knight
That wasn't meant to be a flame. At all, really. And I'll say that I am sorry for coming out that way.

I just would like to know who the movie is about. Because if its Archer vs Mage, I must say that those duels are boring. Mage vs Mage is fun to whatch, as long as the people know what they are doing. If you know what I mean.

pbguy434

Knight
huo said:
a video with original messiah in it , rare ! :)

muhhahahahaha great times
A TRUE rare is me dueling messiah when we were both in DiE - Him not even GM magery and me not even GM fencing. I won once and I lost the next. But I can't find the flippin movie.

n1te_mare said:
then why not post some movies and show us how its done?

More trouble than it's worth, shake and I have pulled off some decent things, but if we were recording the packet video, it'd be too laggy.

And besides, I don't have to post a video to show you how it's done, I'll duel whenever you want.