UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I~P IDOCz and PVP Screenshots!!

Re: I~P IDOCz and PVP Screenshots!!

KhaoZ-hybrid;2084071 said:
LOL that's pirate style at it's finest

it was those WoW guys i think. whatever the ones are thay used to gate out fast as shit if they were outnumbered. they caught my off guard and hualed me mare up. we dropped 4 boats fast and then recalled onto it with pets and just owned them all. it was funny as shit. i think in the end we lost 2-3 total and they lost 2-3 sets of chars each. was one of the best fights ive had.

Orgazmo

Knight

LoL Even on this crappy iPod I can see myself with my Uber Awesome outfit....I'm Awesome! :p

thatguyUOG

Wanderer

nice idocs i remember some of those not all but some! i dont get how IP has almost every idoc i got to but cool

thatguyUOG;2094223 said:
nice idocs i remember some of those not all but some! i dont get how IP has almost every idoc i got to but cool

cause at that particular time we had about anywhere from 5-10 people running the entire brittania map every other day. we worked well together and shared runes between each other so we all had same runes and all checked in on them. its how we got so many and timed alot of them. then again we do sleep hence the reason we always had a few with horrible windows.

True that. We used to just run shit. Besides EQ/MS I P or if anyone remembers IDC those two guilds have done tons and tons of idocs. IDC was better than I P if I had to be honest. Cause the king (Animal Man) was around at that time... Hes making his way back.

thesandman007;2094258 said:
True that. We used to just run shit. Besides EQ/MS I P or if anyone remembers IDC those two guilds have done tons and tons of idocs. IDC was better than I P if I had to be honest. Cause the king (Animal Man) was around at that time... Hes making his way back.

he actually never left he took a brief break while in spain that was short lived cause he started playing there. then came back and left for some crazy korean maritime school. hes back again though. and tbh with ya fogerty, skorne, and a few other IDC members are still in IP. fogerty runs solo once in awhile on his IDC char to play poker but thats about the extent of any IDC member.

only IDC members who still really play is me, sandman007 (souljaboy), animal man, maybe fogerty sometimes and link, i havent seen skorne in the longest.. and mookie, hes rarely on anymore

Orgazmo

Knight

Pfft Animal Man...Mook was nicest guy IMO. Helped me in placin at my first Idoc. Thought I was a straight thug when I placed that small tower...Reppin!