UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

i needa good archery pvm hunting template

Kuyak

Wanderer
Re: i needa good archery pvm hunting template

Bowcraft/fleching - 50
Lumberjacking - 50
Archery - 100
Tactics - 100
Anatomy - 100
Hiding -100
Healing - 100
Resist Spells - 100

Heal, Hide, Resist Spells, Make your own arrows and "bows" and shoot from a distance....what could be better? :)

cac26

Page

Kuyak;421803 said:
Bowcraft/fleching - 50
Lumberjacking - 50
Archery - 100
Tactics - 100
Anatomy - 100
Hiding -100
Healing - 100
Resist Spells - 100

Heal, Hide, Resist Spells, Make your own arrows and "bows" and shoot from a distance....what could be better? :)

hope thast a joke

oizon

Sorceror

120 archery
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Bushido
90 Chiv
100 Healing
50 Necro, get to 99 with items to cast vampiric embrace

Enlightener

Sorceror

That one is awesome, but Expensive, try this one

115 archery
115 bushido
100 anatomy
100 tactics
100 healing
70 chiv
100 Now, this one is variable: spirit speak ( + necro for wraith form)
necro
medit

very cheap template and a good one, i use the wrait + necro

vividos1

Wanderer

Do you have to have healing to be able to tackle say balrons and yamadons? I was sorta hoping I could do a:

100 Archery
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Bushido
100 Focus
100 Chiv
100 Resist

fionn

Sorceror

vividos1;421976 said:
Do you have to have healing to be able to tackle say balrons and yamadons? I was sorta hoping I could do a:

100 Archery
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Bushido
100 Focus
100 Chiv
100 Resist

Not a good idea if you want to fight balrons or yamadons since there resists are high such that you cannot leech life back quickly enough. Personally I recommend you drop focus and add healing. With 110 healing and 110 anatomy you will have no problem with the poison from yamadons. And 100 Chivalry does not help much in my opinion, so I recommend you drop it to 80 if you decide to pick Healing.

Of course, if you want to go guantlet, it is completely a different story.

vividos1

Wanderer

Awsome...so I essientally should have 2 archer's (since I like archer's :p )....one for yamadons and other higher end baddies and a whole other setup for the gaunt?

For the yamadons I think your right...I'll drop the chiv to 80, loose the focus and pickup healing. So with that setup im looking for life/mana leech then to set it all up with full resists.

What would you recommend for a gunt setup?

fionn

Sorceror

Enlightener;421866 said:

115 archery
115 bushido
100 anatomy
100 tactics
100 healing
70 chiv
necro
medit

This one looks good in guantlet if you are alone. :)

vividos1

Wanderer

Im curious...why push the Bushido up so much...I'm only using Lightning Strike right? Evasion has such a long recast timer...and I'm not doing any Multi-Hitting

fionn

Sorceror

vividos1;423568 said:
Im curious...why push the Bushido up so much...I'm only using Lightning Strike right? Evasion has such a long recast timer...and I'm not doing any Multi-Hitting

Just for perfection and greater critical chance (20% or so at 120 bushido doing twice or tripple damage). Essential for yamandons fleshrenderer and other high resists monsters. You can deliver over 200+ damage with a single shot to a yamandon when you activate a critical shot. Without critical, at most you can do 90 damage or so (with EoO+CW, huge mana cost).

vividos1

Wanderer

Gotcha...so 120 bushido + 120 Archer + 120 Tactics + 120 Anat + "I Honor You" + capped DI + Perfect Mana & Life Leech Repeating Xbow + Capped Swing Increase = Bitchin Times?

fionn

Sorceror

vividos1;423582 said:
Gotcha...so 120 bushido + 120 Archer + 120 Tactics + 120 Anat + "I Honor You" + capped DI + Perfect Mana & Life Leech Repeating Xbow + Capped Swing Increase = Bitchin Times?

That would be perfect for most monsters, but expensive. Personally, 80/125/20 stats + 115 bushido + 115 Archer + 115 Tactics + 110 Anat + "I Honor You" + horselord + some mana regeneration + some mana/life leech will be enough for yamadons (finish one in 1~3 mins, depend on the times you are poisoned). :)

vividos1

Wanderer

So with that level 5 psn...is GM healing quick enough to cure the PSN? or do i need Cleanse to do that?

fionn

Sorceror

110 healing + 110 anatomy = 100% success chance of cure lethal poison.
Besides, 120+ DEX gives you 4~5 sec bandage time, so basically, you do not need cleanse of fire.

vividos1

Wanderer

Lol, I knew it. I was 'told' that DEX didn't affect the healing timmer at all....so when I was macroing it on a fencer/dexer i had created a while back i was like..

"Healing is MAD WHACK on this shard! Forget this 16 second timer BS" and gave it up :p

I have 100 dex, I'll get that up to 125 and then macro the healing.

emoooo

Sorceror

vividos1;423638 said:
Lol, I knew it. I was 'told' that DEX didn't affect the healing timmer at all....so when I was macroing it on a fencer/dexer i had created a while back i was like..

"Healing is MAD WHACK on this shard! Forget this 16 second timer BS" and gave it up :p

I have 100 dex, I'll get that up to 125 and then macro the healing.

try getting it to 140 for 4 sec bands.

Make a archer template that is a little more versatile incase you ever wanna pvp(maybe defend a spawn).

120 Archery
115 Tatics
115 Anatomy
120 Bushido
100 Resist
90 Healing
60 chiv

AelfricRaven

Wanderer

Enlightener;421866 said:

115 archery
115 bushido
100 anatomy
100 tactics
100 healing
70 chiv
necro
medit

I have a question towards this. Why not put 100 resists instead of meditation or spirit speak? Because you already have 600 skill points used, so if you put 100 in spirit speak, you only have 20 spare, and you only get those after 1 year.
Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question, I'm just starting :eek: