UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I"M BACK....

Magic_Cow

Sorceror
Re: I"M BACK....

HER YE HER YE..... NO ONE FUCKING CARES!!!

THERE SOO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH YOU POST...

THERE's SOO MANY THINGS WITH YOU PVP SKILLs, and the fact you say your a women, but no one has seen a pic of you and your MIC HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR 3 years!!!PLZ SAY OFF THE VIGAGRA!!!!

Brookly

Sorceror

Magic_Cow;1834004 said:

THERE's SOO MANY THINGS WITH YOU PVP SKILLs, and the fact you say your a women, but no one has seen a pic of you and your MIC HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR 3 years!!!PLZ SAY OFF THE VIGAGRA!!!!

I feel like you are trying to say something and I swear I am really trying hard to understand it... :(

PS. Feel free to hit up the Picture Thread 2009 whenever you are done with your incessant rambling.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

Magic_Cow;1834004 said:

She has 2 pictures in the 09 thread, I've heard her on the mic before and the only reason she doesn't have one is because people like you and about 50 other players bash her just because she's a girl, and come to think of it haven't you ever dated a fucking women before and yet you bash brookly. I guess you just can't help to admit that you're gay? That's pretty fucking sad imo.

Here's Brookly on the 4th page:
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/general-discussion/177803-picture-thread-2009-a-4.html

Let's see your picture, faggot!

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

I personally bash her because i like kicking people when theyre down. I still go a bit easy on her.

Shes easy to bash tho, thats a plus.

But you wouldnt wanna see my pictures, im fat.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

You bash her because you're a little bitch in society and that's the truth. You get picked on in highschool at all?

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

No not really, but then again im not a faggot like you.

I posted my pics, go make fun of them faggot.

Ill sell you a flamewar for 15k.

10k is normal price, but i charge extra for retards.

Brookly

Sorceror

Dr Zoidberg;1834284 said:
I personally bash her because i like kicking people when theyre down. I still go a bit easy on her.

Shes easy to bash tho, thats a plus.

But you wouldnt wanna see my pictures, im fat.

I am never "down" on the forums and everyone knows, I don't need to be taken lightly.

I am afraid it is the other way around my poor mistaken friend. Might I also make a correction? "I personally bash her..." You mean, "I try to personally bash her but I fail miserably everytime because I don't know her..."

That's better.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

You call me a faggot but yet you don't know me. I'm only calling you a bitch in society because you bash people for no obvious reason because you need that sense of feeling that you're the bigger man?

I don't need to look at your pictures, I don't want to buy a flamewar, and thanks for calling me a retard.

Brookly

Sorceror

Oh don't mind him... He just likes to get high on absinthe and roleplay irl. Normally I tend to leave those kinds of people be. They suffer enough in their own world. =\

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

MGT;1834298 said:
You call me a faggot but yet you don't know me. I'm only calling you a bitch in society because you bash people for no obvious reason because you need that sense of feeling that you're the bigger man?

I don't need to look at your pictures, I don't want to buy a flamewar, and thanks for calling me a retard.

Any time

And i bash people for a very good reason, yet you have a hard time understanding it so you make up assumptions.

I figured i could do the same and call you a fag.

Gotta suck to have your own logic turned against you by someone you consider inferior.

Do you have delusions of grandeur like me?

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

Dr Zoidberg;1834304 said:
Any time

And i bash people for a very good reason, yet you have a hard time understanding it so you make up assumptions.

I figured i could do the same and call you a fag.

Gotta suck to have your own logic turned against you by someone you consider inferior.

Do you have delusions of grandeur like me?
So you bash people for a very good reason like this:
Dr Zoidberg said:
Doesn't sound like a good reason, you really are a sad person in life aren't you?
Please someone get this kid some fucking help, please drop dead irl.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

MGT i love that youre on my cock, it makes it hard.

But youre not very good at giving head, get some pratice, go buy a ladyboy.

And yes, that is a very good reason, I do shit because I feel like it, thats how my life works, I dont feel shame and I dont feel regret. I am your god and you should worship me in the temple.

You are below me.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

Dr Zoidberg;1834312 said:

And yes, that is a very good reason, I do shit because I feel like it, thats how my life works, I dont feel shame and I dont feel regret. I am your god and you should worship me in the temple.

You are below me.
(Just for the reference I'm not gay if anyone is going to try and question me about it)
Oh yeah that cock you know it, so fucking hard..
Oh fuck yeah so hardcore broski lets hop in vent and make some emotes in game, oh god it will be so fun!

You do shit because you think you're the rebel of all rebels, your life sucks dick and you know it, you're just piece of trash wasted up crippled next to the dumpster. You should feel shame cause your a low life and you should regret putting people down because those are the people that make this world suck. You think your a god but your only a child on the inside, step the fuck down!

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

MGT;1834320 said:
Oh yeah that cock you know it, so fucking hard..
Oh fuck yeah so hardcore broski lets hop in vent and make some emotes in game, oh god it will be so fun!

You do shit because you think you're the rebel of all rebels, your life sucks dick and you know it, you're just piece of trash wasted up crippled next to the dumpster. You should feel shame cause your a low life and you should regret putting people down because those are the people that make this world suck. You think your a god but your only a child on the inside, step the fuck down!

Everyone wants to take down the king of the hill, but youre not doing a very good job.

Random obscenities are not delivered as well as your god does.

I dont consider myself much of a rebel, I just do as I please, and right now it pleases me to talk shit to an inferior person such as yourself.

Maybe you should shack up with slutty, you two have equally weak material.

Brookly

Sorceror

Dr Zoidberg;1834312 said:

You are below me.

Actually, you're below me. =\

PvP on the forums... You're losing post after post. You should know your limits.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Brookly;1834329 said:
Actually, you're below me. =\

PvP on the forums... You're losing post after post. You should know your limits.

Why would I make an effort for you slutty?

Youre just a skank, I seen your pictures. God damn youre ugly, your entire body is lopsided.

Yes be sad about it, because you have inconvenienced your god and he will smite you, like you deserve.

And why wouldnt I pvp on the forums? I clearly rock at it, Im winning a 1v2 bigtime and I cant wait to loot.

Brookly

Sorceror

Dr Zoidberg;1834334 said:
Why would I make an effort for you slutty?

Youre just a skank, I seen your pictures. God damn youre ugly, your entire body is lopsided.

Yes be sad about it, because you have inconvenienced your god and he will smite you, like you deserve.

And why wouldnt I pvp on the forums? I clearly rock at it, Im winning a 1v2 bigtime and I cant wait to loot.

You make an effort everytime you post in response to me. Recognize your own actions buddy and you shouldn't use the word "ugly." A "god" shouldn't look like a hypocrite.