UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I love

Blacula

Knight
hey , i saw this char he is very good, can you teach me some pvp ? thanks :)

Or maybe not because I'm de Banned Gans. Bye
As you can see, the script D.C. is passing around hardly needs improvement:

Code:
set %DCRoster MostlyBannedSouthAmericansThatPingHighYetCastLikeZorak

finditem %DCRoster G_ , 10

if #findkind > 4

{

msg /Damage Over Time Shared HIS Target AXCD

gosub CopyingAndPastingOthePeople'sCodeMakesMeFeelLikeLessOfAFailure

}

; *Entire D.C. guild sets me as last target with a script from several screens away, somehow I die when 6 of them press "Play" at once*

if #findkind < 4

{

set %x INSIDE

set %y FM

set %z HOUSE

event pathfind %x %y %z

}

The "is it man or machine" text in your reagent bar helps you pvp?
No but playing with my sister Rydian does.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
What really Stuns me in the code is that part

Code:
set %DCRoster MostlyBannedSouthAmericansThatPingHighYetCastLikeZorak

finditem %DCRoster G_ , 10

if #confronted by player just laugh and think we are still good players

{

msg /Always take pride at abusing and cheating since in our blood

gosub Unless Staff gets a way to know the difference between razororeuo we will continue to use it.

}

; *Entire D.C. guild makes a huge comback once X left the shard but no one realise what is going on*

if #findkind < 4

{

set %x admit to ping 150+

set %y ce and euo

set %z laugh at players that ping 30 and cant even cast a heal at the same time as we cast explo while running.

event pathfind %x %y %z

pretty sad glad am decided to take a break.

Hodgy Beats

Traveler
So are you playing now?

How's life been going for you?
I am currently not playing, I talked a few of the guys and they all told me it's not worth coming back. Who knows I might come back though.

My life is good. Living in Florida now. I actually hit up Zero and Necroman to kick it hahah

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Shit Zero n Necroman , haven't heard those name for so long, shit if you see Zero again tell him I sy ws sup from up north damm.

Well am glad that you doing well, coming back would be always nice but I am not in position to talk since I havent loged for a few weeks not sure how it is actully on the feild but from what I heard it aint much different then when i left.

Hodgy Beats

Traveler
Shit Zero n Necroman , haven't heard those name for so long, shit if you see Zero again tell him I sy ws sup from up north damm.

Well am glad that you doing well, coming back would be always nice but I am not in position to talk since I havent loged for a few weeks not sure how it is actully on the feild but from what I heard it aint much different then when i left.
I will! I'm trying to get Jonathan out of his fucking shell, we will see how that goes though. Cyrus is the man funny people still remember him. To bad he's pussy whipped.