UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I havent posted this in a while

Whatever98

Squire
what if you mixed it. put on tots for a month, put on cub FOR THE TOTS, so people farming them would have to decide if they wanted to cash in like 200 tots for a token or something.

would have to balance it. but tots are nice starter items.. and gives a nice thing for new people to farm +reason for people to farm, everyone would want to refill their Gtots (personally i get 1 of each + a couple to sell).. would be nice to have pigments again too.. again could balance it on charge numbers in bottles
(fresh rose and them)

very easy to imagine noobs farming lesser tots to get themselves an RBC, or guaranteed sale of the lesser tots to higher players saving for tokens..

kolbycrouch

Knight
Staff should just go around deleting items they find unworthy of existing.

For no reward.

UO is about brutality and grief, not getting cookies.

Loler

Page
You cant balance it so that it would be worth farming. you make it take forever people are going to do soemthing that makes more money. you make it to easy and its going to be abused. either way tots too cub would be to op. same with permanent tots. there should be an annual tot and cub event that runs 2 weeks for each. with a posted date and explanation on how they both work.

this gives people a chance to get them when they are newish* but doesnt completely flood the market with items.

Whatever98

Squire
not really, if i dropped say 100 tots, hardcore farmers drop like 1000?

tokens cost 200 tots.. i would have to buy 100 tots to get a token, farmers would have choice of making Gtots or getting 5 tokens. Gtot price would be around a mil. token price around 20 mil.. adjust em a bit, but that'd be the basic idea

say there's 50,000 tots drop total. which is probably a bit high, but for theory's sake. say 40,000 cashed in to 200 tokens, 10,000 cashed in to 1000 Gtots...

Whatever98

Squire
plus there's be all the lower token prizes, not everyone going for quiver.. i dunno might work, just an idea at the end of the day

Loler

Page
You think token price would stay at 20kk and gtot would be 1kk? more like token price would be 5kk and gtot price would be 250k