UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I got banned for fake aim messages

cupoftea

Sorceror
How easy it is to copy and paste fake aim messages. I am amazed that people will put efforts into getting someone banned from a game but wont even bother to make sure he is healthy( I'm speaking directly to Dan or Uomvp) You have serious anxiety issues but continue to play a game that does nothing but stress you out. You talk shit about Ryan and how worthless he is over management of the shard and then you run to him like he is your best friend. I'm sure I could make up some fake aim and get you banned but I believe it is worse punishment to let you figure your own problems out ( and I hope you do) no-one deserves to feel the way you do, but please next time, stick to the truth and don't make up nonsense to get people on your side. Anywho, its been fun to those of you I know and for the rest also, best of luck in life

Uomvp

Knight
You didn't send those aims to me nor was I a part of them. Actually the only thing I really say about the shard is that I normally lag my ass off (probley just my connection) and the shard population has declined (i'm not the only person who has said that).

LOL now you gotta lie about it? Those aims were not even sent to uomvp, he had nothing to do with getting you banned. You got banned because you are a piece of shit and threatened to shoot a 5 month old kid while laughing hysterically about it... Maybe you should get help man, clearly you are not mentally healthy to do so.

Have fun to whatever you move on you, but it won't be here.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

cupoftea

Sorceror
Get a life, obviously you don't have one if you respond to a game thread in 3 minutes lol. This will be the last post made by me on here so no use in responding

Ps: I'm not sure who I aimed because they were not my aims :/ good job on the teamwork though (I bet y'all two are the same person in real life)

Major Tom Out

Uomvp

Knight
There was no teamwork. It was actually one of the first times I've talked to Raz in months and he posted the link of what you said to him. What you did was so unacceptable. It honest to god bothered me for a few days after reading that. I mean oo good job after knowing you since March of 2012 you scammed my shit. Okay it's still just pixels. I actually believed that you were a good guy and a legit friend but I guess I was 100% wrong.

And no I didn't get any of my stuff back or a gift from any GM.

My wife and I actually changed out summer trip to another location because of the words you said and because you knew where we were going.