UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

i all, question about recall whit pets!

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
Are your pets bonded to you? If they aren't bonded they won't follow when you recall. You'll need to gate them to each destination until they bond. If you don't know how to bond a pet here's a helpful link: http://www.uohybrid.com/guides/skills-wilderness/animal-taming/.

Another reason they may not follow is they may not be "wonderfully happy" and refuse to listen to your commands or they may currently be in battle.

Samus Aran

Traveler
Hello, i got one question! Why when i recall whit pets and say all come only one pet will recall whit me? I also tried to say all come twice but no effeck. Please help..

I've experienced this issue as well. I have noticed that my beetle, which was right next to me, recalled with me while unmounted but pack horses that were away a few tiles did not. I am not sure about the exact proximity that pets are required to be next to you (must be within 3 tiles, 4 tiles, etc.). However, try experimenting with recalling with your pets right next to you. GM Sage also provides valuable insight. <3 Pets are cumbersome if they are not well fed, or have recently been in combat.

Jozack

Wanderer
Gotta keep them fools fed.....else they'll listen to you about as well as a child does.....which is almost never. ;)