UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I ♥ UO Best Sash Ever! just sayin

Mana Dumper

Traveler
Aww someone doesn't get any pussy! It's okay someday you'll find that special someone who'll love you no matter how you look! Try out eHarmony, I'm sure you'll find your soulmate. Maybe plentyofwhales.com would work better for you?

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror
Lol you can say what you will, I probably fucked more girls at 16 than you have in your entire life. Your opinion of how I look isn't important at all. You don't even have the balls to post your pic in the pic thread.

Like I said, continue, it's entertaining!

Man this forum sometime is totaly killing me ... how the fuck does this thread is not trammeled yet ? they are now talking about who fucked the most girls .....

and ME i got a warning message about getting banned from the forum if i keep trolling ? ... seriously ...?

like ... for real ?

lol kid i've already seen your pic you are lucky to get a diseased filled hooker for 500 bucks

for you to comment on how i look after never seeing my pic is just comical

Man this forum sometime is totaly killing me ... how the fuck does this thread is not trammeled yet ? they are now talking about who fucked the most girls .....

and ME i got a warning message about getting banned from the forum if i keep trolling ? ... seriously ...?

like ... for real ?

i told them gms to fuck off and they listen to ya boy alchypwn

THEY DONE SEEN SOME SHIT i can do!!!

Mana Dumper

Traveler
What's comical is you trying to tell me I'm ugly haha you're a guy your opinion on how I look is not relevant at all.

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror
This thread is prety interesting .... but ... hmm no one want a grandfather clock ?

ok , what about a crystal ball ! its cool , isn't it ?

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror
um Well ....

Keilani

Sorceror
Lol I find it funny how far and off topic this thread has gone and i'd be ok no feeling hurt if it got trammeled right now =) tessa hun I know u've seen it u can go ahead whenever u want =)

Explain what is white trash about being shirtless at beach house in Italy.

lol guess you were in the ghettos of italy lawl. and just your appearance speaks white trash and your ignorant mindset

anyhow done talking to you like arguing with a brick wall. have fun with the clap lol

Edalon

Squire
Clothes you seem like another species than the usual hybridite. I mean you actually have a meaningful avatar. A sailor can not be an asshole.

Edalon

Squire
Alchy unless you have some AFK'ers confess to jerking off to yer pics pizzaface is one up in faggotry over you. Damned where is that luftwaffe dude when ya need him he was the master of assluring and fagtrapping. Him and pizza should have a contest!