UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz ... Should I Laugh or Cry Seriously??!!

ToyMaker3

Squire
ONE PUNCH ON ROYAL FACE.. AND HE DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL ............IAN KING AND I AM ROYAL NOOB HAHAHA..... SOOO FUCKINNNNNNNNNNNN KIDDDDDDDDDD LOLOLOL

Palanzane

Sorceror
ONE PUNCH ON ROYAL FACE.. AND HE DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL ............IAN KING AND I AM ROYAL NOOB HAHAHA..... SOOO FUCKINNNNNNNNNNNN KIDDDDDDDDDD LOLOLOL
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That shows u r a Brat. ;)

barbarkonan

Sorceror
mf thıs pıc than ım go to eat soımethıng ım afk at this time noob only 2 ppl at house ıs online noob stay at guards zone '' GUARD''

ToyMaker3

Squire
VIDOE + M P K + 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS ROYAL HAHAHAHAAHAH LOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOL VIDOE + MPK + 5 !!.... Were is it royal?? Did you lost it?? OH.. NOOOO LOLOLOL Hahhahahaha FUCKIN KIDDDD!!!! Hahahahh

ToyMaker3

Squire
5 HZ vs 2 Nya... and HZ died... With our Reds... and after.. With our Blues... BLAHAHAHA...... HZ SUCK FOREVER.!!!!! Need to Group????? and call more ppl vs 2 ??? LOLOL.. NOOBS...