UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Not Dead

TRADE MAN

Squire
looks to me like a house in the middle of nowhere and still a nice fight....I would doubt that the whole shard ran up and found this house and started fighting. There is always action... you must be active to find it. I never have problems finding a fight.

MelodyTFA

Squire
Was walking in forest couple days ago ran into a blue in middle of no where, like 15 mins later i run into a red, and i was running in forest cuz I was looking for new spots to farm without always running into reds trying to kill me or blues taking my monsters... I see people in dungeons and random spots at all hours of the day, I think we should follow Nesurit exemple and post more pics heres of the action taking place all over so the cry babes on forums would actualy log on UO and join the fun!

TRADE MAN

Squire
Pk'd few peeps in deciet. Then i recall to brit to find a lovely 3v1, where I was lucky enough to kill one guy. Sadly i died after killing him. Lots of action if you want it.