UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Factions are horrible

Hybrid Factions are horrible

Yes I just wanted to let you all know that I quit factions after tonight. Not that any of you douche bags care and I really don't care either but, you can only play to a certain extent untill you grow tired of the same old bullshit.

Krioss and his fuck-buddys will continue to cheat and use scripts and auto-cures and mutlitple characters and nothing will change about that.

Lame guilds who think they are skilled will continue to gank and roll with 6+ deep.

So instead of getting ganked 10 times a day by the same no skill twinks i decided I will go back to my solo field pvper. Pretty soon I will grow old of that and quit this shard too.

Have fun yall!

Fr0sty

Lord
Re: Hybrid Factions are horrible

boj said:
Demise is that way --->
Hopefully someday you will realise, no one is going to fight you anymore if your just going to let your client play for you, then hopefully you will go back to not cheating so, we too, can enjoy factions.

elohdee

Knight

Sure it's not that way

<------ Demise, stop by Divinity too.

Fr0sty said:
Hopefully someday you will realise, no one is going to fight you anymore if your just going to let your client play for you, then hopefully you will go back to not cheating so, we too, can enjoy factions.

I will fight him.

A black man (fast & big) said:
:alert: :tissue: :alert:

cry me a fucking river buttercup.

hahaha
no thanks you flamming aussie. do you really think I care enough to rage or cry about this? too funny...

Siccx

Wanderer

Fr0sty said:

Van Dam

Sorceror

/signed my new solution to alias alias brother of jesus whenever i see HIM/all 3 of HIm on the field i log off =<

Valentino

Sorceror

Van Dam said:
/signed my new solution to alias alias brother of jesus whenever i see HIM/all 3 of HIm on the field i log off =<

or just log on a CoM and go field with him/kiss his ass like some other really cool guys.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Valentino said:
or just log on a CoM and go field with him/kiss his ass like some other really cool guys.

Or just roll 8 deep and run away from any fight (even v 5 ppl) and offscreen every dump.

Oh wait SoN do that already :/

lol go add two more people to your guild list so you can be on top of the faction boards choru...

jk <3 :D

or am i...

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

AFAIK Rage recruitment policy is the same as it was when I joined.

PvP with the guild for a few months, if your good enough you get in.

Bob and Slobjob have been around for a while, so they got recruited.

Plus we was top before they joined, so fu.

Flipper

Knight

I left to make raum

anyways to the original poster good luck with future persuits

but factions be like crack

too good 2 quit

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Khadgar346 said:
Lame guilds who think they are skilled will continue to gank and roll with 6+ deep.

Sorry, I was under the impression this is an MMORPG, sorry you suck at being sociable and making friends.

Megumi

Wanderer

Fr0sty said:

I'll always be happy to fight him. He knows that.

To fight krrios: 5x mage + stealing+snooping. Steal his wands, garlic and pearl. Problem solved.

ya factions can be really fun....except when of course krrios cheats, what can u do about it....4 people dump on him and his health doesnt even move..... learn some fuckin pvp KRRIOS......not uhh press one button, eat a peanutbutter sandwich and watch ur bots win a 2v8/3v11....