UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid armor can now be redeemed (also coin vendor is up)

None of this items can be used to kill shadow dragons with a warrior. What im gonna Half apron the dragon to death? PVP is dead, Can't get a poker game going, economy is dead ( since we dont have pulp or folken pumping gold in it anymore) and now there is no fun way to PVM.............ALL KILL ALL KILL ALL KILL............WOW Thats fun
How can you comment on PvP when you don't even PvP??? You obviously don't check the PvP forums do ya?? Point blank period.. you don't PvP don't talk about it. Thanks girly, love ya.

MelodyTFA

Squire
How can you comment on PvP when you don't even PvP??? You obviously don't check the PvP forums do ya?? Point blank period.. you don't PvP don't talk about it. Thanks girly, love ya.
I have been on this shard for 10 years, I use to pvp when you could follow the roads and always find action, when WDK would drop on TFA guildhouse with 10+ and we would defend all day...... When in every house around you would be full of clicks ready to fight.......... You could go in every dungeon and always find people......No I dont pvp anymore because I dont see the fun in going in front of vahalia( whatever that shit building is called) and killing the same 3 people all day...... That and the eternal faction running around brit.............. But yes I do know what im talking about, you dont know the fun you missed in thoses days.

im quite sure i've missed alot from old screen shots i've seen and stories i've heard. but don't say it's dead and be so damn negatives. just because of some stupid armor, yall who had the armor were rich enough to afford it. you don't need it... you can wear val plate or greater str with some dex loss and still pvm with dexers.. let's quit crying about simple armor.. pvp is dead you say? do you try to contribute now? hell i'd take you under my wing=P

MelodyTFA

Squire
im quite sure i've missed alot from old screen shots i've seen and stories i've heard. but don't say it's dead and be so damn negatives. just because of some stupid armor, yall who had the armor were rich enough to afford it. you don't need it... you can wear val plate or greater str with some dex loss and still pvm with dexers.. let's quit crying about simple armor.. pvp is dead you say? do you try to contribute now? hell i'd take you under my wing=P
Meh, Il just wait for a GM to go rogue again and pump the economy full of gold and now hybrid coins, so I can start selling my items at inflated price again.

MelodyTFA

Squire
Action has been steady at every Blackfyre event. Blue vs Red, Faction vs Faction, PvM, Orc vs Everyone etc. But I agree, I do miss the old days where you could randomly find a unique encounter simply by walking the roads.
We would start trew x roads, there was always new players killing etthins, then we would go up fight AJAX at hes house..... Then go to orc fort die a couple times.... Then go to yew say Hi to the yew militia that where always chilling at that little tower thingy..... Go back to guild Check 6 waiting to gank us..... Restock fight the autralian neibord for a couple hours, stock there leather suits in chest..... Hit up the dungeons end up in a 3 blue vs 3 red vs 3 factioner situation ....... Go to bucs Chill with reds( when there was honor between reds) Go brit grave teach a couple new players that plate armor sucks.....Go to jalume farm, teach a couple noob tammers to stop taming..... Then get ganked at random location by 20 HOT and be like wtf? how did they know we where in middle of forest ?..... See 15-20 factioners go passe they dont even stop to mess with our 3 vs 3 not big enought for them.... Probably forgetting a lot of stuff like Hidding at Vesper road to ambush people then realizing it was a bigger trap by people trying to do same thing....

MelodyTFA

Squire
that vendor strip mall was fun, on the north side of town. What was the name of that place? And tessas was the only rune library at the time and there was always pvp there.
All day you could stay at tessa's all day and drop tamer after tamer, minoc mine was fun to people would actualy mine manualy and you saw the fear when you poped out of gate paralyzed them and they started begging that you didnt take there 50 ingots............. Would trew em in forest a little further just to make em mad

crikey

Sorceror
it literally made tank mages completely useless and made dexxers that didn't have hybrid armor completely useless.
That aint true at all....Id never lost to a guy in Hybrid armor

Every single one I've fought has ended up slamming their "get naked" hotkey and running away/hiding when I troll them for half an hour trying to break it XD

crikey

Sorceror
Im just glad I sold the pieces I had left last month @6m a piece, before this disaster struck. It was kind of a gamble....I could've easily been fucked

Wouldnt have been suprised if the armor stayed as it was, or wouldve been redeemable for alot more coiins

Eh....win/win for me either way, since I paid 0.0m for the pieces I had :)

Vizeroth

Sorceror
it literally made tank mages completely useless and made dexxers that didn't have hybrid armor completely useless.
I'm not sure what a Downy fresh perma newb like you could ever know about PVP. A tank mage will never kill a remotely skilled dexxer; I imagine I could kill any tank mage while completely naked (except perhaps an archer), let alone with Hybrid plate. There's a reason that no one plays the template, and it's not because Hybrid plate was just so darn good.

Last edited:

amtothepm

Knight
I'm not sure what a Downy fresh perma newb like you could ever know about PVP. A tank mage will never kill a remotely skilled dexxer; I imagine I could kill any tank mage while completely naked, let alone with Hybrid plate. There's a reason that no one plays the template, and it's not because Hybrid plate was just so darn good.