UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hunts in factions!

Atrox-hybrid

Wanderer
Siccx said:
k, I thought you weren't the real one, because you would have known that shook was tyson and were in B*K together with Isabella and luba. Basically you guys are wannabes like I said.

basically youre a fucking retard. what about take it to tells does your pot ridden brain not understand?

I have a character on THIS server with a name that, by pure coincidence, happens to also belong to someone that I've never even seen on Catskills. Grats fuckjob, you proved jack shit.

Just because you're uninformed of a change in online persona doesnt make someone else a wannabe. dont point fingers when youre the one without the facts. here's a fucking clue bud:

Empire here = Grim on cats, CCC
Nemstar here = Nemstar on cats, CCC
Menace here = Poison Ivy on cats, CCC
Sir Nemesis here = Sir Nemesis cats, CCC
Killah here = Hunter the Opaque on cats, CCC
Joker here = Viper on cats, CCC
ToSS here = ToSS on cats

as you can see, we're all fakes eh? gg bro.

And by tyson do you mean auct? sorry if i dont have everyones fucking alt names memorized, i havent kept contact with anyone from cats since daoc came out 3 years ago.

Atrox-hybrid

Wanderer
so tyson as in auct...goes by travis irl? am i right bitch.. yes or no?

and amy grant would be the the guy you're looking for.

face it bro, you opened your mouth, spewed a bunch of shit, and you were wrong. stfu and move on, you arent going to win this one.

Siccx

Wanderer
no adrock founded it, and no auct is not tyson. He may have bought it from him but his not the original tyson.

I remember fred bear was annoying swords dexy.

Siccx

Wanderer
i did face it that your just a wannabe, and i opened my mouth because your a fake. I found that out easy in a few ?s i asked you. No need to further reply to you due to the lack of experience + knowledge you have on catskills.

Atrox-hybrid

Wanderer
Siccx said:
no adrock founded it, and no auct is not tyson. He may have bought it from him but his not the original tyson.

I remember fred bear was annoying swords dexy.

adrock and amy grant are immediate family you tard... adrock may have created the stone, tbh i dont really remember nor do i care. but amy has gmd since back in the O/C days.

not that it matters, but fred also played the mage Alanis. he was a core member and pulled alot of weight in the guild. btw werent you a fencer or something? your lack of knoweldge of any and all things related to our guild is very obvious so im not sure where you get off acting like you fucking run catskills and everything related to it.

Siccx said:
i did face it that your just a wannabe, and i opened my mouth because your a fake. I found that out easy in a few ?s i asked you. No need to further reply to you due to the lack of experience + knowledge you have on catskills.

you didnt open your mouth because im a fake; you opened your mouth because you're out to make a name for yourself at ccc's expense.

heres a news flash bro, you're not the fucking guild police. you have no right to label us as fakes based on your limited knowledge of ccc's inner structure.

so please, until you can come up with some definitve evidence/facts against me and my guild.. and not just "hahalolz you didnt keep the same online name for 8 years and u dont remember the alt name of some guy from 4 years ago so therefore you know nothing about catskillz and ur whole guild is wannabes by proxy," do us all a favor and stop posting. you're making an idiot out of yourself and frankly i feel dumber after reading the crap you spew.

by the way... i dug up this little gem from my old yahoo acct. auctavian and tyson are one and the same fool. even if he is 2.0, maybe you can get it through your skull that i know what im talking about

back down bro, your claim is false. you wont win this.

Siccx

Wanderer
WeeW33: hey ur tyson right?
ShOOk OnEs44: yes
WeeW33: read this
ShOOk OnEs44: k
WeeW33: ur not auct right
ShOOk OnEs44: auct?
WeeW33: this kid who bought ur acct
WeeW33: says his original one
ShOOk OnEs44: catskills account?
WeeW33: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=126630#post126630
WeeW33: yeah
WeeW33: this kid thinks his original emp too
ShOOk OnEs44: hahahah
ShOOk OnEs44: fuck them
ShOOk OnEs44: im retired
ShOOk OnEs44: but if they wanna try me in a free insta hally shard
ShOOk OnEs44: ill fuck them niggers up
ShOOk OnEs44: cunts
WeeW33: lol they r noobs
ShOOk OnEs44: originals LOLOLO
ShOOk OnEs44: me and emp will 2v2 any of them

k thks wake up phonies.

Fatality

Sorceror
I am The Original Tyson

me and Emped will kill all of you fags who think your the real tyson and emped. Fuck all your mother fathers sister and brothers. i rape your familys cause i own you on uo with my elite hally you fuckin noobs...heres a link to what you guys are like irl
www.pwned.nl

LOL at you fags. keep pretending you where the real deal.

Atrox-hybrid

Wanderer
rofl...

gj siccx. i know the first three letters are the same... but even i didnt think you were that stupid. haha empire... emped... theres a difference fucker

Siccx

Wanderer
im an idiot? oh i thought tyson was auct. Get over yourself your my bitch, bow down now and I may give u some mercy fucking clown.

Atrox-hybrid

Wanderer
yeah mr. i confused empire with emped, you are a fucking idiot... way to accuse some guy of being a fake because of his name...when you got the fucking name wrong.

smoke more rofl'

edit- and btw you fucking fool. i never bought any account on OSI, nor did i ever claim to be your "real emp" (read; emped)...i clamed to be me, empire... your chatlog is as full of your lies as your posts.. gg you lose =)

Siccx

Wanderer
its quite amusing that you put so much time in your posts. I proved your not oldschool, your just some aos wannabe. Maybe some of your members are the real thing but really there importance to catskills wasn't significant at all for me to care.

Ejin

Wanderer
Yes please make some more of those pictures in fuckin paint or whatever its sooo clever...

I swear the only time I saw anything that good in that paint program was when I was in third grade...

Please I NEED MORE OF THAT ELITE STUFF

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
WeeW33: Hey im a newbie right?
UoManBones: Yeah you are
WeeW33: Sweet i like typing fake im's to people to try and prove somthing that im lying about on a games forums to prove that im 1337
UoManBones: Yeah that is fun at times isnt it?
WeeW33: yeah im a newbie

GG anyone can do it

Atrox-hybrid

Wanderer
Siccx said:
its quite amusing that you put so much time in your posts. I proved your not oldschool, your just some aos wannabe. Maybe some of your members are the real thing but really there importance to catskills wasn't significant at all for me to care.

you didnt prove anything bud. i played from a few months after release to about pub 16. never played after that. and again, you act as if you're the king of cats... im not sure why, but have fun with that; you were never anything special.