UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Huge selling list #2 - Arties, runics, shields and more !

Mota

Sorceror
sorry i won for 100k thx bye :p
That is true. As I am trying to be fair to everyone, that includes keeping my promise to reserve the item for the person whose bid held up for the appointed 24 hours
sleeves #4 250k
tunic #4 200k
bracelet #2 100k
Unfortunately sleeves #4 were also marked pending before you put ur bid on them.
Think of those items as ones that are already off the market (at least in this thread). Feel free to pm the highest bidders if its something you really want.. I prefer making the sales as promised even if I dont get max value doing it - how bout that :eek: .

I'll use this post to also try to explain to everyone who pm'ed/pms me that you only won the items that actually held up their bids for 24hrs. Some of you appear to think you won everything that has your highest bid on it. I'm updating the main post with pending info's (for items off the auction) and current offers (for the ones that are still running) every time i get a chance to get on my PC. I check the hours and try to be fair, I hope you do too.

Also for your convenience (and mine), I'll store every item that gets off the auction on a character named "Vendetta" and leave him afk at umbra bank when im on/close to my pc and available to trade. If you see me there, it means you're one pm away from getting your item (just so its faster for both of us). And again, please come see me only for items marked "pending", I wont have anything else on me.

Updated my main post with info as well, just so its clear for everyone : )

Thank you.

Lissey Miyake

Sorceror
Sleeves:
#3 hpi5, lmc7, mr2, 6/8/7/18/11 - 100k
#13 hpi5, mi8, si8, 7/9/19/7/7 - 350k
Gloves:
7 - hpi5, mr2, 17/20/8/9/6 - 400k

Xionu

Sorceror
Sleeves #12 50k
Sleeves #15 100k
Leggings #10 50k
Gorget #1 50k
Gloves #4 100k
Gloves #10 100k

Magery 115- 150k

I cannot accept that offer. Bid for each piece individually. T-maps are valued around 50k each and u wanna get 8 of them + smth else for 300 ? Cmon now, I know my math is bad and i let you guys lowball me here cuz im desparate but this is too much ; )
I'm not sure where you get 50k from considering I religiously pay about 1/5th of that on venders. But ok, they are your items. Ill bid 300k on just the double axe