UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HUGE SALE! Something For everyone!

riz85

Wanderer
Hello,
A few of my friends and me run a vendor mall right outside of Ice Dungeon and We are having a big house cleaning sale and have lots of stuff at stupid low prices. I will be Gating from West Brit Bank on "Masaki Yakuza" Dressed in all white.

Things that are on sale:
Lvl 1 Tmaps: 1k(DOUBLE YOUR MONEY)
All MISC House Deco Deeds: 1k
Vanq/Power Weps: 1k
Invul/Fort Armor: 1k
Copper Runics: 8k

Many Rares Priced Below Market Value
School Lunch 200k
PeeVeePee For dummies:15k
White Bod Sandals 100k
Natural male Enhancement 25k
Skulls of greed: 8k

Plus lots more!
Come by west Brit Bank for a gate or just recall to Ice dungeon and follow the water south! If you have any questions about pricing or placing a vendor please

Aim: UoPimpstatus

Hey guys Just wanted to let everyone who contacted me yesterday while I was at work, I will be gating from about now until at least 5pm and hopefully for most of the rest of the night. If you dont see the gater and would like to visit but are unable to get there feel free to aim me. Also, if there is anything that you would like that is not in stock plz leave a message here or on my AIM and ill do my best to get it stocked! Thanks for all the business Ive sold over 50 power/vanq weps alone thanks to you guys. Cheers!