UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How to get Metalchest?

angss

Sorceror
I saw severalkind of metalchest in gmae.

pure white, grey, black with yellow line

how to get them?

please let me know.

Invulnerable

Wanderer
thx but I cant see picture..

you mean I can catch metal chest with fishing pole?
or MIB can lead me treasure and metal chest?

Fishing MIBs pulls up a metal or wood chest that you can keep forever. Hybrid used to only have the standard wood chest and standard grey w/gold trim chest, haven't fished in a long time but it looks like the white chests can now be pulled up? The white ones are rare pull up chests on the real UO, which I also haven't played in years.

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
Yes, you can also pull up white chests. With every MIB you get there is a chance that one may hold an ancient SOS(these are white). When you pull up an ancient SOS it will be a white metal or wooden chest with a white net inside.

For the elite Admin Ryan' Handed out a very slim amount of Neon Pink Metal Chests Along with Fallon Blue Metal Chests aswell hidden all over the server, I think in total is 24, How many remain is beyond me...