UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How To Bond To Your Pet

How To Bond To Your Pet

I tried to post this in the "How-To" forum but it said I couldn't...

How to Bond:

I see people asking all the time how to bond with there pets and I see all sorts of answers that will answer the question but they always throw in hear say and old wives tales that they assume is the way it works... but for all of you, here is THE way it works...

First and foremost you have to have enough skill. This can be more skill than what is needed to tame the creature. (Yes, there are exceptions, i'll talk about them)

Second, the animal has to stay happy! This doesn't mean you have to feed it and throw it in the stables, although you could. This means feed it and if you want to train it then just check to make sure they are still happy every once in a while. Stabling the pet is for security only and not a requirement.

After it has been happy for 7 straight days, feed it and you and your pet will bond to each other!

Now how do you bond to your favorite horse if you don't have taming? Well, there are a few animals that ANYONE can control regardless of their taming, Those pets can also bond to ANYONE regardless of their taming as long as you follow the above instructions. The list is as follows:

Horses
War Horses
Ridable Llamas
Ridgebacks
Savage Ridgebacks
Forest Ostards
Desert Ostards
Ridable Dragons
Beetles
Pack Horses/Llamas

**You may also be able to bond to pets such as birds and dogs (pets that require almost no taming) too, but i'm not sure why you would want to.