UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How rich is rich?

M a r i s

Wanderer
Re: How rich is rich?

i got roughly 7 mil
3 18x18's
rares
friends
a nice guild with a big guild village..

I would say Sir Yoyo has to be the richest...that's my opinion..

I dont consider me "rich" but i dont consider myself "poor" either..

Also i place / costumize free houses for my guildies..so i would have more moolahs, too..But its all good!

M a r i s;1522716 said:
How about rich in friends?? :D

True dat. I have a few, but I'm richer than most of my buds. XD

It seems like most rich people here are so mean, which is why I try to stay away from that steriotype. :(

M a r i s

Wanderer

Black Thunder;1522717 said:
True dat. I have a few, but I'm richer than most of my buds. XD

It seems like most rich people here are so mean, which is why I try to stay away from that steriotype. :(

hehe..yea..some of my friends claim im rich..but im not that rich i dont think..

But i have seen some rich people that are nice...Just depends on who it is i guess..

Kenshin-

Wanderer

i have a keep on grass no spawn, 6mil, around 5 cbds, 250 each keg and 150k each reg...but i dont think im rich at all

Kenshin-;1522732 said:
i have a keep on grass no spawn, 6mil, around 5 cbds, 250 each keg and 150k each reg...but i dont think im rich at all

kegs = better than gold
unlimited pvp supplies = godly

Confucious say = better to spend a million gold pieces killing thy friends than go blind counting thy yellow pixels for hours on end

Lynyrd

Knight

the most i've ever had was 4 mil, and that went pretty fast. bought 100 each keg.

i'd say 10+ mil is pretty rich

saul

Wanderer

i KNOW for certain someone has at least 406 mill in checks alone... but i have heard of people having a billion gold or more and i believe it

I am stocked with enough regs, kegs, barbed leather, eq scrolls and bollas to PvP for the next year. I like my houses. Only 3.6 mil in the bank with a handful of CBD's and I haven't PvM'ed or IDOC'ed for myself in nearly 2 years.

In my mind I'm as rich as I will ever need to be.

Anything else is for the banksitters.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

saul;1522763 said:
i KNOW for certain someone has at least 406 mill in checks alone... but i have heard of people having a billion gold or more and i believe it

That would be Despairl, the richest guy on the shard.

Mossburg

Wanderer

Having that much money sounds boring in more ways then one, I have enough to keep playin so in my mind thats good enough I suppose.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

It does take the fun out of the game in some regards. At a certain point, UO essentially becomes a multiplayer Sim City, where the main objective is just to stockpile more resources and money.

Rambone;1522861 said:
It does take the fun out of the game in some regards. At a certain point, UO essentially becomes a multiplayer Sim City, where the main objective is just to stockpile more resources and money.

give me your milz and hit the reset button, it will put the fun back in the game for you. :cool:

quietusbr

Wanderer

who got a castle is rich, who got two castles is richer, who got 3 castles and all of them fully decorated and stocked, is really rich...

can i be your friend? :)

I got 240k, and over 1k BODs waiting to be filled out. I think im doing fine.

I don't see a need for anything more than (1) 18x18, some assorted gear, a few thousand of every resource/reg, and a couple mil.

I live cheap irl, I do the same in UO.

thrift.