UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How much are people willing to pay?!!!!

Stuff-Stuff

Knight
I also have a pair of these. I'm curious what they're worth by as many pc's as possible. I've been gone for a couple of years.

Whatever98

Squire
o/ 1kk tho i would pay

this is because they are worth having, but i would not wear them. someone who would might pay more, but it's a bit of a nerd rare tbh, and not loads of people collect those

Big Country

Wanderer
If you are as sure as you are that these are the only pair, then there is no set price, just your price. And you seem to have a set price in mind as you stated 15m for "crappy green". Monopoly is a bitch or your best friend. Instead of making a douchey thread and flaming other people, start an auction with a minimum of 15m bid and see if anyone is willing to pay that much. It's not rocket science. Just saying bro.

Also it might help you sell if you have a credible source for your claims that they are the only pair on the server other than

BTW these are confirmed to be the only Dark Blue Sandals like a blue robe on the server.

That's a bold statement especially since like 4 other people replied saying they have the same pair.

Good luck with your sale though.

Slugworth

Squire
If you are as sure as you are that these are the only pair, then there is no set price, just your price. And you seem to have a set price in mind as you stated 15m for "crappy green". Monopoly is a bitch or your best friend. Instead of making a douchey thread and flaming other people, start an auction with a minimum of 15m bid and see if anyone is willing to pay that much. It's not rocket science. Just saying bro.

Also it might help you sell if you have a credible source for your claims that they are the only pair on the server other than

That's a bold statement especially since like 4 other people replied saying they have the same pair.

Good luck with your sale though.

How is it a bold statement? it's an actual fact not A statement you fuck tard. You do know people troll and that dude that post his screenshot had Chaos Blue. I feel like half of the people here do not have brains.

Slugworth

Squire
And seriously, people flame my threads first. I simply defend myself against you fucking fat nerds. I honestly don't give a shit LOL.

Americana

Sorceror
How is it a bold statement? it's an actual fact not A statement you fuck tard. You do know people troll and that dude that post his screenshot had Chaos Blue. I feel like half of the people here do not have brains.

Facts on a server you don't own is like whisperers in the proverbial wind dude. Use your brain cells.