UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How many accounts?

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3564

UO Gamers:Hybrid currently allows each ip address to own three accounts and the server is auto account. This means you can simply try to login with a username and pass. If it is not used then it will create an account for you, if it is you will get a bad password for account message; just try a different account name. We suggest that you NEVER do the following: share your account information with anyone, use the same account information on other shards, accept files from people you don't know extremely well.

Ghoro

Wanderer
When I try to make a new account I get "There is some problem communicating with Origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again" But I can get on my old account.

phre4k

Wanderer
I got six accounts because I go between my moms house and my dads with my computer. I feel like im going to lan parties everyday! Sometimes I click the stone twice a day!