UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How long untill Snow quits Life?

How Long

Votes: 4 66.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 16.7%

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Despite your efforts, UO will never be recognized for the moral judgments of its players. Everyone has got to learn to laugh a little bit. I doubt anyone will lose sleep over the ideals of an illegitimate bastard child of the internet.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Smokeuog

Sorceror
"Hi I was just checking out UO free shards and their communities. You guys fucking failed."

^^
Something you'll probably never hear from somebody because they won't stick around long enough to let ya know..

You guys should start looking at eachother as people all interested in the same pastime.. Go flame someone else's shard if you MUST troll people's real lives?

"Hi I was just checking out UO free shards and their communities. You guys fucking failed."

^^
Something you'll probably never hear from somebody because they won't stick around long enough to let ya know..

You guys should start looking at eachother as people all interested in the same pastime.. Go flame someone else's shard if you MUST troll people's real lives?

The reason this loser named Snow is being "targeted" and "flamed" is because he decided to go out of his way to "target" a child playing on the same server.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/560764/ <----- Go ahead and read up bud :)

This post is a retaliation by said child in an act of defending himself.

Snow obviously didn't learn to much from jail. I know this because when a normal 28/29 yr old human being becomes annoyed with a teenager, they usually just ignore the child and say, "I am a grown man, I do not need to deal with you." And in this game it is very easy to do so. Set the child's chars in game to ignore and block the child on any outside form of communication. But no! Snow decided to try to harass the child into quitting a game that both of them obviously love by pointing out his sexual tendencies, even going as far as trying to mock him for being a virgin.

For the above reasons, Snow is a loser (he proved it to us) and needs to become more of a man, instead of picking on children.