UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HoW disbanding, What now?

razalus

Wanderer
Well we are a bunch of RL friends with a guild (Heart of Winter) of our own. We played on our own for too long and held on to our rule "RL friends only" for too long and finally got tired of it :p

That being said now we are slowly disbanding HoW. We have a versitility of different chars ranging from tamers to scribes and want to join a guild with decent players and active members. I got some questions below so if you are interested in us joining your guild please send me a PM telling the answers of them.

* Your guild name

* Your guild masters name

* Regular online player count (we prefer lively guilds :) )

* Does your guild host national or worldwide players (we prefer world wide or european)

* What does your guild do? spawns? pvp? idoc? craft? tame? etc

* Can you say that all your players are decent and obey common moral codes? (no reskilling , flooding , spaming etc)

* What would you expect from us when we join your folk?

Thank you for your time. :)

PS: I checked the forum for a guild thread but couldn't find it so I posted it general discussion first. Now that it is erased I tried fraction corner and hope its good this time

Guild forums were removed awhile back because we couldn't be civil to one another.

current active Felucca side guilds include Hz (Hellzapoppin') D.C (Divine Champions) 2011 (World Domination Tour 2011) and TL2Q (Too Legit 2 Quit)

You could try getting into contact with any of them if pvp/spawns are what your looking for (2011 most likely won't accept you right off the bat, somewhat inactive/not too recently cleaned out their roster.

as for Tram guilds, best bet to hit Luna Bank and ask around. I know of B@D guild, that's about it.