UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How de frig do u gm disco....

L

Luigi

How de frig do u gm disco....

How in the world does one gm disco... I remember u could just get a dog and disco it all the way to gm... but i guess not since i tried today. only gained till like 20's :<

so if anyone can plz post a good guide of getting from 0-120 disco.

:)

pau2x

Wanderer
Re: How de frig do u gm disco....

i discoed a horse till 38.7 (stuck like a rock on that number), then a giant beetle till 80ish, a lesser hiryu afterwards

dunno if that would help ya

JDsengir

Wanderer

hiryu or lesser up to 80

80 - 90? serpentine dragons

90 -120 paragon monsters; nonagressive monsters are ideal like serpentine

L

Luigi

discoing the town cirer clearly doesnt work.... or im just not lucky attt alll!!

z0rak

Wanderer

If you're at your skill cap (all 700 skill points committed to skills) then you will gain ultra-slowly. If you happen to be in that boat, then be prepared to do one of the following:
  • leave the disco macro AFK for at least a full night
  • join factions, kill yourself for faction stat loss & then train

ZigZag

Wanderer

dont think you need the faction trick for disco.. i just macro it.. started from zero(with 700 skillcap reached)..
tried the towncryer.. worked up to 44,7
then i got a dire wolf.. and from about 60 i discod my mare.. im now at 90 and it were about 3 hours.. not really a pain skill.. going to 110 now :/

Zake-DK

Wanderer

Meer's is the way to go, for non agressive easy training (if your not low karma). Im at 116 real (have a +4 disco bracelet with 3 fcr), got there discording a meer eternal paragon.

Also you could gain to like 90 prolly, on Gaman.

Happy training.

Zake