UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How About Some Closure

FacePump

Knight
this is not a attack against the shard or me trying to be greedy or whatever malicious thing you are thinking..

what this thread is about is the 2 events started in 2012 that are still ongoing now to this day.. I see staff doing there best with daily events/turnys/and talk about getting friendly with animals ^^, even very generous players running awesome events to help the shard and that's great.
but as I type this 2 events started in 2012 that are ongoing now in 8th month of 2013 are CUB3 and Hybrid Hunt.. lets wrap this stuff up and move on to the next.. its baffling to me and im sure to others why these events haven't ended anywhere close to their projected date.. (personally im tired of seeing the cub3 stuff on fire at wbb, its main reason im typin this:D)

thanks!

now you can proceed to hate me

peace

Nugz

Squire
this is not a attack against the shard or me trying to be greedy or whatever malicious thing you are thinking..

what this thread is about is the 2 events started in 2012 that are still ongoing now to this day.. I see staff doing there best with daily events/turnys/and talk about getting friendly with animals ^^, even very generous players running awesome events to help the shard and that's great.
but as I type this 2 events started in 2012 that are ongoing now in 8th month of 2013 are CUB3 and Hybrid Hunt.. lets wrap this stuff up and move on to the next.. its baffling to me and im sure to others why these events haven't ended anywhere close to their projected date.. (personally im tired of seeing the cub3 stuff on fire at wbb, its main reason im typin this:D)

thanks!

now you can proceed to hate me

peace

[e clap

toronto_matt

Sorceror
i thought when ryan lit the fire on the stuff in brit it was like a sign that it was ending but i think that was like 3 months ago now...

i remember seeing that fire and being like :eek::eek: thank god its ending! but ya... :confused:

Twist-hybrid

Sorceror
yea cub definitely needs to end...

i think a good ending to the hybrid auction would be handing out the unclaimed items to random online players, without the date being announced prior to it, and maybe replacing the carpet and clothing vendors to let us spend our points

just a thought

Silly Santa

Sorceror
It is pretty ridicolous that those events are still running. Events should not be started, if they cannot be finished. Also if someone needs help finishing up an event and ending it - than they should ask for help if they do not have the time to do it.

Its things like this that make Hybrid look like a joke - no offense.

IMO - Hybrid needs more Senior Staff who would have the ability to close events like these. Right now, no Senior Staff members are around who are able to close them :/

amtothepm

Knight
is anyone under the impression that Ryan is just done with his server? is that out of bounds to think? I sure hope not, but..........................