UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

House/Gold/Regs/Mares

Rzacron

Wanderer
Came back about 2 weeks ago works picked up pretty good don't have much time to play anymore. Small tower few hundred k 2 mares some regs/kegs and other resources. If anybody wants it first to PM me its yours when I get off work. Don't want it to go to waste.

Came back about 2 weeks ago works picked up pretty good don't have much time to play anymore. Small tower few hundred k 2 mares some regs/kegs and other resources. If anybody wants it first to PM me its yours when I get off work. Don't want it to go to waste.
I'll take it please? my AIM is FancyFencer13

Donnieboom7

Wanderer
I just started a few days ago..used to play this alot years ago and would love to get back into it...I could really use the house and gold and anything else possible to help..me and buddy palying together...my aim is donnieboom7

Braiyden

Wanderer
Damn, got my hopes up from above poster rezzing an old thread.

In any case, if there happens to be anything left from the OP or anyone else that comes across this thread, please hit me up. (Old player returning after a lengthy break, starting fresh.)

Cheers.

AIM - braiyden_uo