UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HOUSE DROP

fallen29

Sorceror
I am buying a shit ton of rares and will be buying a house to drop would like GM help on doing this
some of the prizes
Minor house deco
wearables including some fallon and cbds ect
couple mill checks 500k checks
Will have trick pouches with random bullshit in it.
The house will have some dangers hopefully with GM help but if not I will do it myself.
will add more information later when I'm not at work

If you would like to help pm me or Skype/aim me.
if you have suggestions do the same

The way I have this planned out:
monsters that spawn in the house you have to kill the monsters before the house will drop
the house is a maze I suggest unless your good at single tile running you get off your mount
There will be no seeing the house prior to Gm gating to it like an event
Pvp is a must I would suggest having more then one character there
Gms possibly make a shrine for the event? Is this possible?
I will be on the top of it and will be trying to kill you while monsters are attacking you.
I will drop the house after all the monsters have been killed for 5 minutes
any character is acceptable but if you bring pets and take over the house with just your pets I will ban them

HOUSE WILL BE DROPPED ONE OF THESE 3 DAYS :
TODAY SATURDAY DEC. 7 FROM 7-9
TOMORROW SUNDAY DEC. 8 UNSURE OF TIME
WEDNESDAY DEC. 11 FROM 4-6
THESE TIMES ARE CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

Giselle

Hybrid Staff Member
I am willing to help. Just set a date and time. If I am available Id be glad to spawn many creatures on everyone. If I am not available I can almost certainly guarantee that another GM would help.

fallen29

Sorceror
I am willing to help. Just set a date and time. If I am available Id be glad to spawn many creatures on everyone. If I am not available I can almost certainly guarantee that another GM would help.

thank you i was also wondering something else but i will most likely tell you about that later so its a suprise

fallen29

Sorceror
The house drop will be either later tonight ( 7-9cst ) or tomorrow or sometime during the week I have the house I ha e almost all the rares I want to give out and the checks I just need to fill it.