UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

House drop event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uomvp

Knight
This event will take place on friday May 4th. I will be dropping the house between 8-10pm eastern.
If anything changes i will post about it.

Location will be given out after everything is finished setting up. Meaning if you see my players please do not kill them it's for the event.

hope to see everyone there and fighting...

any questions just post about it.

Uomvp

Knight
Official Location will be given out when i wake up a little more. Just woke up. I will leave it to everyone i can post a picture or i can gate at 745. You guys let me know what you want me to do.

Uomvp

Knight
The first person to successfully place a house aka put it in the trade window with me. Is going to recieve a prize. Best of luck everyone. To make it fair location will be given out at 7pm eastern and i will be gating it at 730pm.

Uomvp

Knight
I will be gating del in 36 mins 7:40pm. If you want find it one your own. Go South of SL base; trust me you can't miss it. Sorry i screwd up the directions.

Uomvp

Knight
PLEASE PLEASE do not ms/eq the house my guy a faithful angel and famara are obv. NOT going to loot so once it's down plz do not target us.

Status
Not open for further replies.