UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

house drop event

Status
Not open for further replies.

GandalfYO

Wanderer
Re: house drop event

i palced an uber house and then traded it for an orny i dunno if thats good but ive only played the shard for like a day so i guess im pretty good at this game or something

selling orny! lolz

Cerebus

Wanderer

Hmm.... you informed us that you would give us notice on the forums.
i did not see any notice before the house fell?

so did you just feel like not telling us?

Ferris

Page

I suppose, had it been me who dropped it, I was playing with my son. Whoever did it probably got sick of the bitching and/or moaning.

Tempest

Knight

Ferris;342323 said:
I suppose, had it been me who dropped it, I was playing with my son. Whoever did it probably got sick of the bitching and/or moaning.

HAHAHAHAHA.

drak-

Sorceror

Ferris;342323 said:

Had staff not interfered in normal game play in the first place, there would be no bitching - the house would have fallen naturally, lots of people would have had a chance to at least try to grab an item and place the house, and everyone would have moved on to business as usual.

As is, staff has changed the story over and over while people wait and wait, and now trying to throw together some last minute half-assed scenario.

Add this to the suggestions box:

1. staff needs to not interfere in normal game play, as houses go, let them drop normally or just delete the crap.

2. Have a little dignity - dont recycle banned players' items to run a scenario on. Just give new items.

Drittz

Wanderer

damnit that was my last hope at getting decent items, sinse gaunt arti drops are in fact a myth lol and tokuno items no longer spawn :(

cuattamu

Knight

Stop bitching about the artifacts already. Look at it this way. Now you wont have to get mad that someone else got the artifact you wanted. The chance of you getting your choice artifact was one in a fifty atleast.

I feel sorry for the staff because they will get bitched at if they do or dont do anything.

uome

Bug Hunter

Why are there so many people still standing there?
Your all free now.

Sonntag

Sorceror

Grats to the new guy who got the plot. :) Very fitting. Its unfortunate that virtual greed plays so big a part for so many. I look forward to this quest mentioned in the news whether items are involved or not. (Hopefully not)

blajban

Sorceror

so, what really happened to all of us who wasnt there? the signs just disappeared and someone placed a house? and when?

marcusstone

Sorceror

blajban;342404 said:
so, what really happened to all of us who wasnt there? the signs just disappeared and someone placed a house? and when?
I am in the dark as well... I waited for a while, but being christmas, it was interfering with my real life...
I'd like to know exactly what happened?
And not to sound like a dick or anything, but if staff was gonna change the drop time, they should have made it after christmas instead of on christmas day...

TS_SS

Sorceror

well the house fell, a new house was placed and sold for an orny, and most of the players got deeds for decorations and stone furniture...the arts were removed by an evil pixie, that will turn out to be some kind of New Years`s eve quest...

Thanks you, staff for spending Cristmast eve with us :)

repiovesana

Sorceror

FFS guys... stop whinning about that, go out there and work for your items.

(Now getting ahead of the ppl who will say "tot's don't spawn anymore")
ToT's don't spawn, but there still are a lot of them out there in the market. Do as I do, and work the money to buy them... I assure you it's a lot more fun than just wasting your Christmas sitting there, "staring at pixelated grass", as Ferris himself said... btw I totally agree with the so-caled ridiculing post that Ferris wrote. It's just a game, dammit.

TS_SS

Sorceror

repiovesana;342469 said:

ToT's don't spawn, but there still are a lot of them out there in the market. Do as I do, and work the money to buy them... I assure you it's a lot more fun than just wasting your Christmas sitting there, "staring at pixelated grass", as Ferris himself said... btw I totally agree with the so-caled ridiculing post that Ferris wrote. It's just a game, dammit.

my point exactly. + GMs shared their personal time, to amuse you. At least, of not thankful, don`t bitch about a game...

marcusstone

Sorceror

TS_SS;342457 said:
well the house fell, a new house was placed and sold for an orny, and most of the players got deeds for decorations and stone furniture...the arts were removed by an evil pixie, that will turn out to be some kind of New Years`s eve quest...

Thanks you, staff for spending Cristmast eve with us :)

Well the quest part sounds pretty cool IMO...

yeah ppl should like go out on xmas ffs i enjoyed my ... gf's ... p ... and i got some nice CK items :) u got ?? >>>>> the worst christmas watching green, wow ur eyes must be relaxed

Khephren

Knight

repiovesana;342469 said:

tots are still here i got over 30 left :p

im sad too but i dont care.... i missed it.... this christmas has not been too happy.... here is MY story... we go to the gf moms house, celebrate on the 24th, then on christmas day, my gfs mum went to the grandmothers house to find her dead in her bed.... the only thing i can say is that i went to walk my dog and when i came back in the house my gf was in agony and i knew exactly why by the type of crying it was....

from all the signs i saw on the scene, she died of natural cause in her sleep.

R.I.P. step grandmother.

but hey, merry christmas to all.... celebrate New Years for me cause it wont be that joyfull over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.