UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

House Decay =) and how Gank Squads Camp! LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Boy

Wanderer
House Decay =) and how Gank Squads Camp! LMAO

People camping at IDOC houses and ganking others who come :( I want loot [this was edited cuz some turds couldn't understand what i was tryin to get across :/ rage.

Booshnig

Sorceror
Screenshots would be a plus. After reading that post I still don't know what the fuck happened.
"I was camping a house, waiting for it to fall, when another group of campers came and paraganked me."

Que Cee

Sorceror
I quit reading it after the first sentance and s/he began to use "u" and whatnot.

I did see a couple of smiles though.

Danny Boy

Wanderer
lol i'm just real bored and when i read it im like the only one who gets it lol, well basically this is whats happening. This week about 200 houses are going to fall, 2 days have passed soo 3 more days left and alot of hosues are falling. Noww for the loot people start to camp outside of houses to wait for it to fall so that they can get it. But when another person comes by they think they own the area and they start attacking the other person. When they can't kill the other person they go and get anyone they can to help them, and this uaually ends up in group fighting, like 4vs4 all over a house, and sometimes 8vs1 :(

Que Cee

Sorceror
BraveLungs said:
lol i'm just real bored and when i read it im like the only one who gets it lol, well basically this is whats happening. This week about 200 houses are going to fall, 2 days have passed soo 3 more days left and alot of hosues are falling. Noww for the loot people start to camp outside of houses to wait for it to fall so that they can get it. But when another person comes by they think they own the area and they start attacking the other person. When they can't kill the other person they go and get anyone they can to help them, and this uaually ends up in group fighting, like 4vs4 all over a house, and sometimes 8vs1 :(

Alright, I put some effort into reading it this time, most people know what camping IDOC's is like. . . but your incidence is completely incomprehendable (for me anyway).

From what I've made of it:
"I am not the only one wanting to loot the BVC houses when they fall, I met "no bodies" belonging to the guilds IC and MDK who attacked me and continued to camp the house. :) "

Danny Boy

Wanderer
awe poor Quee Cee is tryin to flame me now awe thats cute, hey fruitcake take your quotes and shove em up ur ass, nobody wants u - fagggotttt - i didn't say that shit about BvC or IC or MDK offencively homo, im just tellin u fruits about the idoc houses and how people gank, im campin one right now and thats why im postin this otehrwise i wudnt vaste my time on u

Danny Boy

Wanderer
leave it lol from the first post i could see that both of you didn't understand what i was tryin to say, i was takin out my anger, and i got no anger on IC or MDK turd i haven't died to em while campin or anything, there is this other chaos newbie guild that keeps kcampin and i see em every i go its like nacho supreme, war and some other fags. GET IT, enuff said END IT ty

Que Cee

Sorceror
BraveLungs said:
awe poor Quee Cee is tryin to flame me now awe thats cute, hey fruitcake take your quotes and shove em up ur ass, nobody wants u - fagggotttt - i didn't say that shit about BvC or IC or MDK offencively homo, im just tellin u fruits about the idoc houses and how people gank, im campin one right now and thats why im postin this otehrwise i wudnt vaste my time on u

Your internet skills are incapacitating BraveLungs, that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.