UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

House cleaning sale.

EasyDiablo

Wanderer
Since there is no Masked Stranger gating, all the items are gone? Damn man, you could have gave us the opportunity make the trades.

he was gone for about 15 minutes outa the past 6 hours. And if u would have payed more then u should have offered more, its was much easier to set up the vendor and have people get their stuff when they could instead of having to both be on at the same time which often takes days to coordinate

Gilly

Sorceror
So you saying that #24 is gone then? if so .... this is pretty much..... the most retarded selling thread I've ever had the misfortune of posting on. No two guesses why Alllex or TwoAndHalfMen like the above post........

Its hard to feel bad for you gilly, outa the 5 items that you have been highest bidder on my items 4 of them you havent responded for payment, one of them is even still sitting on the vendor.

GM_Revinoir

Squire
Its hard to feel bad for you gilly, outa the 5 items that you have been highest bidder on my items 4 of them you havent responded for payment, one of them is even still sitting on the vendor.

Yeah like the gold hammer i held for him for like three weeks that he never bought lol.

I do like your avatar though Gilly! I love Final Fantasy III. :D Atleast in the USA it was called that.

Gilly

Sorceror
how many times did i message you to meet up? 5? lol Ya lost/gained many hours on FFIII :) Look I ve calmed down now, just pissed i missed that brace that I bid 1kk on, not sure how the response 'you should have bidded more applies at all, but meh all good! Did you get that brace Rev?

GM_Revinoir

Squire
how many times did i message you to meet up? 5? lol Ya lost/gained many hours on FFIII :) Look I ve calmed down now, just pissed i missed that brace that I bid 1kk on, not sure how the response 'you should have bidded more applies at all, but meh all good! Did you get that brace Rev?

Yeah got it. :D