UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

horrific beast

I think this really needs fixed to be somewhat an effective spell. All the spellweaving spells seemed fixed now.
i did some tests on demise and osi here are some screen shots

Demise before :

Demise after:

OSI before :

OSI after :

If you notice on osi, my tactics and strength are weaker than they are on demise, yet it weilds a greater result.
Also on demise, the form doesnt show up in the buff bar.
Could we please fix this? or do i need more evidence? According to uoguide, the damage increase only applies to melee.

well it wouldn't apply to the Items DI cap of 100%. I'm not sure what the spell DI cap is. It's a spell so it would be lumped together with spell DI cap. Nothing should let you go over the cap. Why else call it a cap?

Lucifall

Knight
well it wouldn't apply to the Items DI cap of 100%. I'm not sure what the spell DI cap is. It's a spell so it would be lumped together with spell DI cap. Nothing should let you go over the cap. Why else call it a cap?
Basically what I am asking is if the 25% DI from horrific will count for the overall 300% DI cap that weapons have. Divine fury is this way and can't go over the cap, but honor is a different matter entirely. Hence my question.

300% cap on DI. The 100% cap from items included in this. Nothing can go over this, not devine fury, or grapes of wrath.
The only skills that are not included in thus 300% are anatomy,tactics,lumberjacking and strength.
since horrific beast is a spell it is included in this 300% cap.
I hope I have answered/understood your question.

kolbycrouch

Knight
I think the big issue is that you can't cast anything in that form. So it would be very hard to make use out of it anyways, hence nobody paying much attention to this bug for such a long time.

granted it prob isn't all that useful.
however it is still a bug, not from ML era but AOS era.
I reakon I could have fun making a build with this spell. Who knows someone might be able to make use of it.

kolbycrouch

Knight
I think it would be awesome to make a build out of that spell just for fun. Also, it should be a fairly easy fix.

I just noticed though, that your base hit on OSI isn't even 5-15. So maybe it will need some testing to figure out exactly what the change is.

the damage increase is definitely 25% you can see on my screen shots. It's the base damage that's in question. Can you fix this also? If I find out.

Lord Aero

Sorceror
300% cap on DI. The 100% cap from items included in this. Nothing can go over this, not devine fury, or grapes of wrath.
The only skills that are not included in thus 300% are anatomy,tactics,lumberjacking and strength.
since horrific beast is a spell it is included in this 300% cap.
I hope I have answered/understood your question.

This is not correct.

The 300% Damage Increase cap includes your skills and the damage increase from items/spells. 100% of 300% is the cap for the Damage Increase from items and spells. The horrific beast form with the buff of 25% Damage Increase calculates here.

I hope this clarifies any confusion.

This is not correct.

The 300% Damage Increase cap includes your skills and the damage increase from items/spells. 100% of 300% is the cap for the Damage Increase from items and spells. The horrific beast form with the buff of 25% Damage Increase calculates here.

I hope this clarifies any confusion.
yup this is right.
does not matter really, it wont ever be fixed.