UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Homeless? A hopeless drunk?

isang

Sorceror
Homeless? A hopeless drunk?

'Lo there,
i see that the roleplayers' forum isn't quite active lately, but i can also see that there still are some people who would enjoy acting low IQ with a bunch of other people who could've been smarter.
So me and a few friends have founded a roleplayers' guild as a hangout and a way to keep in touch with other tender souls. Name's "Bad Company Tavern"
The guildtavern's still kind of small, but we'll expand as new players join in.
Anyone interested?

J

John Doe

Re: Homeless? A hopeless drunk?

isang;383375 said:
'Lo there,
i see that the roleplayers' forum isn't quite active lately, but i can also see that there still are some people who would enjoy acting low IQ with a bunch of other people who could've been smarter.
So me and a few friends have founded a roleplayers' guild as a hangout and a way to keep in touch with other tender souls. Name's "Bad Company Tavern"
The guildtavern's still kind of small, but we'll expand as new players join in.
Anyone interested?

la doval dofil rimp aoribariois burn daownfx faricxt!!!!

Keeshi

Sorceror

What about a bunch of drunken beggers? (begging/cooking/camping/lockpicking/hiding)

I might make one to join, it sounds like fun.

Keeshi

Sorceror

What about my homeless middleaged fisherman named Jack Cook? He might fit in.