UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"holy" shit you're pathetic.

Uomvp

Knight
For people who have "sooo much money" you're really going to try and scam people with fake hearth of the home? Oh and also FAKE "CBD"

Ghost nice try (9/11 vendor) and whoever owns the other vendor (Ultra Rares)

You say you want to help to save the shard but yet you want to scam people out of there money? Good theory I guess. The only people who "should" ever fall for this... Newbies or people who have no idea that it's a scam and you just stole all their money...

I'm pretty sure the real god never stole or scammed people... God_9-12_11.01.jpg

Merlin take a little control of your vendors or are you getting a piece of the pie?

Please Help

Wanderer
Well it is all someone can expect from a piece of shit guild... Holy - the guild for the newbie zergs who cant pvp and the idiots who lose PW fancy shirts locked down on the floor in their own homes. (Jim Lahey) And one of those scamming vendors is also Jim's, they are corrupt newbs and they are ruining the shard. DOWN WITH HOLY!

Uomvp

Knight
I care because a guy with a month old account almost bought it. I was talking to him and he's been saving (I assume from farming) to buy a cbd and almost lost every penny in his bank

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I care because a guy with a month old account almost bought it. I was talking to him and he's been saving (I assume from farming) to buy a cbd and almost lost every penny in his bank

Why would a player who has only been playing a month spend every cent they have on a CBD? Sounds kinda fishy to me. But among anything else, how about you stop being a fucking cry baby because you get stomped by the "scrubs." You're a fucking bank sitter who doesn't even pvp so why even cry about anything? I'm in holy and I will have no problems dueling you in any sort of fashion for 5 mil a duel. Put up or shut up scrub.

Uomvp

Knight
Aw how cute he's raging. I'm sorry that you feel the need to come here and kick and scream like a little bitch. How about you idiots have some dignity and help the sever instead of hurt it more.

Woot go you guys. You're saving the server by scamming people LMAO.
You know how many times I've killed you morons? You'll never see me in the pits but you will see me on the field when I feel like playing.

Bank sit AKA I have a life and shit to do andnot sit on the computer

Holy:
"yay I won. Mom look at all my cool shit. Just remember to set my alarm clock for 5am so I can get more pixels and people can like me"

Everyone else:
In reality uhhh you need therapy.

Now i'm curious what forum name you got banned on.

Uh Oh watch out the little girls of holy are starting to defend eachother..

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Aw how cute he's raging. I'm sorry that you feel the need to come here and kick and scream like a little bitch. How about you idiots have some dignity and help the sever instead of hurt it more.

Woot go you guys. You're saving the server by scamming people LMAO.
You know how many times I've killed you morons? You'll never see me in the pits but you will see me on the field when I feel like playing.

Bank sit AKA I have a life and shit to do andnot sit on the computer

Holy:
"yay I won. Mom look at all my cool shit. Just remember to set my alarm clock for 5am so I can get more pixels and people can like me"

Everyone else:
In reality uhhh you need therapy.

Now i'm curious what forum name you got banned on.

Uh Oh watch out the little girls of holy are starting to defend eachother..

You have a life? Get the fuck out of here dude, when you were in Holy you would spend HOURS UPON HOURS timing for them until they kicked you out. Aren't you that gay guy that tried to convince everybody he was married? It was rather funny listening to you try and convince us you were actually married IRL LOL. Don't try and tell people how bad they are in the game if you won't back your mouth up. We can field ANY DAY and you will lose 10/10 times. Keep living in your fantasy world faggot.

Uomvp

Knight
I haven't been in holy in over 3 years lmao. You are so insecure it's not even laughable. Actually I quit holy cause there was no one left in it I liked. Why people with a bunch of people who you don't even want to hear there voices?

See this is my point about how pathetic you truly are...

1. You actually have to use the word "faggot"
2. I am actually very happy in my marriage but thanks for remembering atleast.
3. I have a life and that word cause responsibility which you lack.
4. I have no clue who the hell you are nor do I royally care.
5. You have to keep deflecting the actual issues.
6. You say "convince us" but yet I don't have to convince anyone about anything at any time.
7. You sound like you barely passed high school (if you did at all). Maybe you were the kid who thought he was to cool to go to class and get an education.
- now don't tell everyone that you have a higher level of education. You'll just embarrass yourself even more.

Do I need to continue? I think I made my point pretty clear.

Keep trolling.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I haven't been in holy in over 3 years lmao. You are so insecure it's not even laughable. Actually I quit holy cause there was no one left in it I liked. Why people with a bunch of people who you don't even want to hear there voices?

See this is my point about how pathetic you truly are...

1. You actually have to use the word "faggot"
2. I am actually very happy in my marriage but thanks for remembering atleast.
3. I have a life and that word cause responsibility which you lack.
4. I have no clue who the hell you are nor do I royally care.
5. You have to keep deflecting the actual issues.
6. You say "convince us" but yet I don't have to convince anyone about anything at any time.
7. You sound like you barely passed high school (if you did at all). Maybe you were the kid who thought he was to cool to go to class and get an education.
- now don't tell everyone that you have a higher level of education. You'll just embarrass yourself even more.

Do I need to continue? I think I made my point pretty clear.

Keep trolling.

You can't even put together a logical argument nor use grammar correctly and you expect anybody to believe you have anything above a GED? Keep playing UO ten hours a day after that long shift at McDonalds man. Maybe one day you will be able to have it your way.

Uomvp

Knight
Okay we're going to turn this into a therapy session...

Why do you feel so inadequate that you need to overcompensate with irrational insults?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Okay we're going to turn this into a therapy session...

Why do you feel so inadequate that you need to overcompensate with irrational insults?

They are not irrational at all. I am just taking it upon myself to tell you how it is. You live on your computer spending hours at a time trying to convince complete strangers that you're not a complete loser. Guess what chief, you failed.

Uomvp

Knight
A mentally disturbed person saying his thoughts are rational. That's interesting.

I actually get to sit down and play hybrid a few hours ever 2 weeks or so. If you don't believe me ask Tor how often i'm in game.
On the other hand though I'm happy you think i'm a loser. I don't want people like you to like me. I enjoy the company of individuals who don't need to insult others because they can't deal with themselves. You should work on getting outside in the sun light and getting off the computer but once again you are deflecting the issues. You're pathetic attempt to insult me was not the issue. The issue was the richest players in game feeling the need to scam others.

Now that i'm going to be you on ignore Senta. Back to the topic again.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Who cares what they buy they earned it with their own time... This is pretty lame the richest people still need to scam people? This is why this shard is over becuase of people like yourself.. Your guild is trash as well always recruit 3x any other guilds numbers just so u can zerg at idocs look at your pixels and not pvp on the field..

You dont?

No, despite what you may think not everybody sits on there computer all day eating nothing but McDonalds like you fat boy. And who the fuck are you to talk about pixels? You make it a point to come dry loot your own corpse every time you die because you are such a pixel Nazi. Don't be mad because you get your ass handed to you every fight by a bunch of "newbs."