UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Holy Knights of Trinsic Guild

marcusstone

Sorceror
Holy Knights of Trinsic Guild

The holy knights of Trinsic are an RP guild interested in recruiting people interested in doing just that. It is a trinsic based guild, that utilizes much of the cities resources as opposed to a guild house.

requirements:

1.) New characters only. The holy knights hire only the inexperienced so that they may be trained in the ways of a true knight.

2.) Never drop out of Character in game unless absolutely unavoidable.

3.) Holy Knights are... well... holy Knights... therefore, any new character wishing to join must be a warrior with the chivalry ability. You can pick up a book of chivalry in luna.

4.) Good alignment only. Holy Knights are sworn to protect the weak and innocent, as well as maintain order in their realm. Therefore, a holy knight does not run around slaughtering those who mean them no ill will.
(The exception being undead, as they are creatures of evil)

Thats basically it for rules on joining. I look forward to seeing some interest, as I have a ton of great story ideas I would like to incorporate.
IN GAME CHARACTER name is SIR SAMUAL WILD