UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Holy Factions Are Fun?

Holy Factions Are Fun?

Wow so I'm on last night and now that MS is gone we had some even fights for the most part last night.. Till we got stood up by a bunch of CoM, which was weird in itself cause I havent seen a CoM gank squad in... A long ass time...

UO was almost as fun as playing CoD or Gears of War..

Thoughts? :eek:

elohdee

Knight
Re: Holy Factions Are Fun?

1.5 days later you'll be retracting your statement and going back to wherever you came from.

so i was at bucs den and there was this blue then i killed him and it was kind of surprising because there wasn't 2 blues so it was fun i guess and btw i was on my pk so it was a even fight what a fun fight

Trevor

Knight

Sheivan01;1829437 said:
fuck factions i kill miners atleast they dont spamm pots and wands
they know real pvp

True that. But have you noticed that fighting there isn't much gank squads lately mostly groups of 2-3 people.

Flipper

Knight

yup tribals right and lots of people could say i never chugged pots in the field or threw purple pots only for fags just 5x mage 5x just what lord blackthorns gave u from the day u were a little babe

Tribal

Lord

Flipper;1829616 said:
yup tribals right and lots of people could say i never chugged pots in the field or threw purple pots only for fags just 5x mage 5x just what lord blackthorns gave u from the day u were a little babe
this

Mico

Sorceror

Scrubs can now come out of their basement and play the game without fear of getting steamroll.

Blake12345

Sorceror

Mico;1829648 said:
Scrubs can now come out of their basement and play the game without fear of getting steamroll.

Are you having fun playing a game that won't have a US publisher and will last a total of 6 months?

Sheivan01

Knight

Blake-hybrid;1829682 said:
Are you having fun playing a game that won't have a US publisher and will last a total of 6 months?

game is actually REALLY fun

I played it for a hour then i didnt even feel like loggin on uo anymore lol just to show you how addicting it is

Early Grace

Wanderer

Sheivan01;1829697 said:
game is actually REALLY fun

I played it for a hour then i didnt even feel like loggin on uo anymore lol just to show you how addicting it is

You guys thought MS/EQ had a zerg here...

Sprint-

Wanderer

Blake-hybrid;1829682 said:

You have no idea what you're talking about..

Mico;1829648 said:

"Steamroll" meaning groups of 15-20 casting random spells and not dropping heals..

Yes there was a STRONG "fear" of that. So much of a fear that we rolled like 4 scrubs off of your zerg before you did "steamroll" us.

You calling was like hearing an jap take a beltsander to his cock.. Just a lot of random yelling and screaming in a foreign accent.