UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Holiday Gifts 2011

Athena

Account Terminated
So, if you've logged in by now, and your account is old enough, you would have notice a gift from Demise staff!

Here's the details of what you could receive if you log in between December, 25th 2011 and January, 6th 2012.

One gift box per account will be given, as long as your account is 30 days or older.

Some items will be rarer than others:

Gift Box - 5% chance for an angel gift box, 95% chance for the cube gift box (various hues).​
giftbox.JPG
Gifts:​
1 x snowglobe from snowglobe set one.​
Names: Britain, Moonglow, Minoc, Magincia, Buccaneers Den, Trinsic, Yew, Skara Brae, Jhelom, Nujelm, Papua, Delucia, Cove, Ocllo, Serpents Hold, Empath Abbey, The Lycaeum, Vesper, Wind​
1 x snowglobe from snowglobe set two.​
Names: Ancient Citadel, Blackthornes Castle, City of Montor, City of Mistas, Exodus Lair, Lake of Fire, Lakeshire, Pass of Karnaugh, The Ethereal Fortress, Twin Oaks Tavern, Chaos Shrine, Shrine of Humility,​
Shrine of Sacrifice, Shrine of Compassion, Shrine of Honor, Shrine of Honesty, Shrine of Spirituality, Shrine of Justice, Shrine of Valor​
snowglobe1-2.JPG
4 items from below:​
97.5% Standard list, Wreath Deed, Holiday Tree Deed, Mistletoe Deed, Snow Statue Deed, Potted Plant Deed, Angel Decoration.​
pressies.JPG
2.5% Rare list, Rocking Horse, White Poinsettia, Holiday Timepiece, Snow Globe Three.​
pressies-rare.JPG
Snow globe (set three) names: Luna, Umbra, Zento, Heartwood, Covetous, Deceit, Destard, Hythloth, Khaldun, Shame, Wrong, Doom, The Citadel,​
The Palace of Paroxysmus, The Blighted Grove, The Prism of Light​
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Thanks for the goodies, staff!

And in case anyone else is a lazy bum like me who hasn't patched in a while, there are 6 items in your box. You'll need to patch to see the newer things (angel decoration, probably rocking horse, etc.). I spent a while going, "Why do some of my gifts only have 5 items? ... Wait, it displays an item count of 6; where is the 6th?!?" Finally, the lightbulb came on.