UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

I attack a grey in town, i die...cause i blow at pvp.. and go grey for ... 5 minutes? hmmm
makes sence.. considering i attack a grey... ?
i mean i was dead and grey for 5 minutes, i didnt go grey till i died

Gertkane said:
or you were just....

PWNED N00BIE!!
o ya i got pwned lol
the guy was still grey when i died, i didnt get guard wacked... all he did was para explo para explo lol was on my tamer and not prepared at all ;)

Punkers Slave said:
o ya i got pwned lol
the guy was still grey when i died, i didnt get guard wacked... all he did was para explo para explo lol was on my tamer and not prepared at all ;)

Rule #1 to attacking greys: Never attack on your tamer.. :p

Did you have pets with you..? There were some bugs on OSI where if your pets attacked people, you went grey (even if attacking greys..).. those were a while back though.. so who knows, I'm guessing it's just a bug.

of course reflect.. wasent on, i was sellin stuff in brit rofl

ya, i attacked the bastard with my mare right before i died.. explains why i went grey.. but for literally 5 minutes - 306 seconds actually(average grey time is 120 seconds).. tahts messed