UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hmmm, did anyone notice....

hmmm, did anyone notice....

(ok, I saw a small bear in rl today.... eating something.I think is a bird but yeah......is errr gross sight..)

how did the toy bears are like "cute" and "cuddy" when the real thing is...errrrm scary?.....

Ever noticed that in movies\comics the heros are guys with big muscles etc with a bigass weapon but in IRL the heros are devorced\widow women raising her children on her own. Wierd, huh?

Axel said:
Ever noticed that in movies\comics the heros are guys with big muscles etc with a bigass weapon but in IRL the heros are devorced\widow women raising her children on her own. Wierd, huh?

ooOOOoooo

*claps*

hmmm, perception of the world needs changing...

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
Broadside said:
Hmm yeah i think bears are great animals it actually took me 20 mins befor i decided to actually shoot it when i went to hunt them. :)

*sniff* you KILLER
WHY CANT YOU STICK TO KILLING UO PLAYERS LIKE THE REST OF US? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! ..... well.... almost :p

John-demise

Wanderer
The Mysterious Stranger said:
(ok, I saw a small bear in rl today.... eating something.I think is a bird but yeah......is errr gross sight..)

how did the toy bears are like "cute" and "cuddy" when the real thing is...errrrm scary?.....

Well this is where crazy historic facts come in handy;

1902 Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt was hunting in Mississippi. He failed to kill anything so his buddies got a bear and tethered it up, for him as a sitting target. Well he didn't like that too much and said, "Spare the bear! I will not shoot a tethered animal." Clifford Berryman drew a cartoon of it, and it was published in the Washington Post. That same month some shopkeepers in Brooklyn named Morris and Rose Michtom made a bear toy, which they named Teddy’s Bear and displayed in their window with a copy of the cartoon. America went bear crazy and President Roosevelt used the Teddy Bear as a political mascot.