UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hidden checks & rares in random places...GO FIND THEM

Keilani

Sorceror
I've placed several checks and rares throughout the world, go run and find them some rares are up to 5m each, checks up to a mil each.

Hints: Look in Graveyards, random buildings outside of guard zones, duel pits, & moon gates.

Have fun! Hope they are all found before they decay!

Dramatic

Wanderer
my broke ass teamed up with someone and hit every single graveyard, every single town, duel pit, moongate. Odd places. Clicked on every box, barrel, chest, cabinet, dresser.. See if I ever do that again. :( [e cry

I've placed several checks and rares throughout the world, go run and find them some rares are up to 5m each, checks up to a mil each.

Hints: Look in Graveyards, random buildings outside of guard zones, duel pits, & moon gates.

Have fun! Hope they are all found before they decay!

Keilani, what a cool idea! I think you should maybe leave more clues like an X marks the spot type game thing. Or maybe do like a complicated math problem where the answer yield coordinates that lead to the prize. :) Id love to participate in something like that.

Leftovers

Wanderer
playstyle = 1. camp at bank spamming house for sale 2. drop expensive items on ground and let them decay