UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[HH] Hounds from Hell - looking for wars!

Bread Eight

Sorceror
[HH] Hounds from Hell - looking for wars!

Were currently looking for any and all guilds to war with. Most Ive sent a war request to never accept. This is a pvp based shard is it not?

megas

Wanderer
Re: [HH] Hounds from Hell - looking for wars!

Go O/C... most guilds are one or the other anyway. Atleast the ones who will put up a fight. Try factions too.

Bread Eight

Sorceror

We currently are chaos. Im about to go check stone and see who if anyone has sent a war request.

Bread Eight

Sorceror

Comeon people take a look at your stones. Ive sent out a ton of war requests to most of the guilds posting here asking for wars. I still havent received any accepts.
?!?!?!?

Zagar230

Sorceror

Well, if you sent it to msot people then im surprized. cuz i havnt got one yet. talk about shit tlakers :)!

Bread Eight

Sorceror

Well how about you tell me your guild? Trust me you will get a war request.

Str0ngold

Wanderer

Kenichi- said:
yeah go factions [join minax or sl]
there is already 2 lame guild in minax and sl E. and Zerg i know Zerg can give alot of pvp fun, but about E. everyone know what they r ...

d e j a

Wanderer

HH from Pacific? I'm assuming yes if this is the same Bread Eight.. How many others are here from HH? Did you guys already figure out how to dupe here? haha

ydyd

Wanderer

d e j a said:
HH from Pacific? I'm assuming yes if this is the same Bread Eight.. How many others are here from HH? Did you guys already figure out how to dupe here? haha

haha low blow at avatar. i know clozey is, viper is biggs is, and bread of course. i dunno if any others from pac came though.

viper155

Sorceror

Ok, we fight now anyway. You guys are all red right?

Im trying to be active but im on fucking wifi and the signal is weak.. Dont attack the lagger okay?

Deal :)

OneMoreTime

Wanderer

viper155 said:
Ok, we fight now anyway. You guys are all red right?

Im trying to be active but im on fucking wifi and the signal is weak.. Dont attack the lagger okay?

Deal :)
yeah were the guys that live down the street from u but we mine as well go to war because so we have more of a reason to fight then hey look its bread eights guild lets get them or hey theres those reds lets get them but lets just agree not to be assholes about IT AND NOT BOAT EACH OTHERS FUCKING WHITE WYRMS!!

OneMoreTime

Wanderer

viper155 said:
OKAY but dont pvp with a tamer?
well geting ur pets boated is the risk us pvp tamers take im really not raged about it cause i knew that the ww would get boated some time but hot damn i just bonded the fucking thing days before that idoc fight but i see no reason to boat any more besides to be a uo dick but i usually just bring one mare and can prevent my shit geting boated blah blah blah bottom line is i gotta wait another 7 days before i have another ww to kill with