UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[HH] Hounds from Hell is now recruting!!

Bread Eight

Sorceror
[HH] Hounds from Hell is now recruting!!

HH is currently recruting people with a decent understanding of group PvPing and PKing. Need to know how to keep guildies alive (X-HEALING) while being outnumber which is not a rare thing for us. We are currently a Chaos guild who accept any and all wars. We also roll our PKs on the stone so if thats your thing your very welcomed to join up. Also you must have UOAM and Vent for group fighting. Anyone wanting to join can either ICQ me at 1115371 or stop by our Guild House just a few screens north form the Vesper/Minoc vendors. Were right above the Vesper tailors shop you cant miss it (Biggest house in that area) We are currently looking to become a force to recken with so JOIN ON UP! All members will be friended to the numerous houses in the vesper area.

Congestion

Sorceror
Re: [HH] Hounds from Hell is now recruting!!

Uh yeah I'd like to join..you keep messing with me at that IDOC tower though. aim: Scandies0000