UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hey !

Squire
Re: hey !

I'm close to raserei's age, I'm still playing somewhat, and probably bringing back my guild just for some fun faction nights hopefully. You probably don't know me because of my forum name but my ign is link.

Squire

Raserei;2122965 said:
no this game sux

and im older than u fgt

and hi slip
UOGamers would be great if it actually had the population it did a few years back. And you really must be a dumb kid. I said "I'm close to raserei's age" close meaning as in I'm almost as old as you, gtfo fgt ;)

Sprint-

Wanderer

1382;2122999 said:
UOGamers would be great if it actually had the population it did a few years back. And you really must be a dumb kid. I said "I'm close to raserei's age" close meaning as in I'm almost as old as you, gtfo fgt ;)

You must be dumb kid, I was talking to slip, not you.

and you're really not that close :)

derekalan

Wanderer

I'm older than you! No I'm older than you! STFU u sound like your 5. How abt you try acting your age then, your blabing abt it enough.

Slip;2123022 said:
on a few accounts.. but i continued to play and still kill people :) who are you and why are you trying to flame me when i just came to stop by and say hiiiiiii

A Mr. Dany Mortal just recently took a break..

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Slip;2123022 said:
on a few accounts.. but i continued to play and still kill people :) who are you and why are you trying to flame me when i just came to stop by and say hiiiiiii

He's not flaming you, just teasing you!

And hi.

Parliament

Sorceror

1382;2122920 said:
I'm close to raserei's age, I'm still playing somewhat, and probably bringing back my guild just for some fun faction nights hopefully. You probably don't know me because of my forum name but my ign is link.

to answer your question, no he doesnt know you ROFL

SLIP GET ON AIM