UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey Mickey, I think you dropped something ;]

TheHawks

Sorceror
Im not sure how to do videos, but here is a pic that mgiht make ya feel a little better... keep in mind that all his guildies were healing him the entire time..
I was butt naked and on foot with 1 healer. You had a 7x hybrid mare with your Aggy spear and a macer backing you up. It's sad to see you resort to making up stories about "all my guildies healing me". Honestly I accidentally turned off my hotkeys or I doubt you two would killed me.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
so you played 7 years, then another 6 years, for a total of 13 years. And you have played less than me? A guy who mainly played for 2 years? Roger.

You didn't only play for 2 years

Just because you said it on the internet doesn't make it true.

Look I can do that too.

Tyler isn't a fat 25 year old virgin.

See what I did there?

I lied on the internet.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You quoting me saying " NEON DID WE PLAY UO TOGETHER 15 YEARS AGO"

You then said " I didn't say that "

I just showed you that you clearly did say that and were implying it by showing a screen shot of the conversation you had with neon saying we had in fact played together 15 years ago

Holy fuck you're brain dead or a moron.

The Monk231

Wanderer
shall I put everything in quotations for you, those are not my words they are in fact yours and neons is all im implying your original insult was towards my post in my own words.
The guy who says and dose beyond retarded shit is saying im a moron....

I just wish at this point that mickey could prove that I've ever lied to him or about him.

The 40 year old sure does need to log I bet, he has a hard day ahead grinding out ebay sales.

TRADE MAN

Squire
I was butt naked and on foot with 1 healer. You had a 7x hybrid mare with your Aggy spear and a macer backing you up. It's sad to see you resort to making up stories about "all my guildies healing me". Honestly I accidentally turned off my hotkeys or I doubt you two would killed me.
TBH, I know Mickey isnt a crowd favorite or anything, but its really messed up that you scammed him. Also, you attacked me first, and was on foot because I bola'd you. Doesn't matter anyways because the purpose of the picture was to make Mickey feel a little better.

TheHawks

Sorceror
TBH, I know Mickey isnt a crowd favorite or anything, but its really messed up that you scammed him. Also, you attacked me first, and was on foot because I bola'd you. Doesn't matter anyways because the purpose of the picture was to make Mickey feel a little better.
He's done nothing but troll, insult, lie about and gank me ever since I met him. What's "messed up" about doing something legal in game to get revenge? There is a reason he isent a "crowd favorite". It's because he's a piece of shit...

Me making him sweat all day about his trophies Saturday after he payed me, then timing the post so he would see it before he went out that night. That was a little messed up, I'll give you that.

The Monk231

Wanderer
You quoting me saying " NEON DID WE PLAY UO TOGETHER 15 YEARS AGO"

You then said " I didn't say that "

I just showed you that you clearly did say that and were implying it by showing a screen shot of the conversation you had with neon saying we had in fact played together 15 years ago

Holy fuck you're brain dead or a moron.
Pat McGroin said:
I don't know how to tag people on here but NEON DID WE PLAY TOGETHER 15 YEARS AGO?
I believe it clearly states Pat McGroin said:
but w.e you say bro

We didn't play together on uogateway because I actually couldn't stand him because he was a total dick back then. We started playing together around 2011 when I was first getting into pvp on this server and we were in a guild called LOL

I don't know how to tag people on here but NEON DID WE PLAY TOGETHER 15 YEARS AGO?

LOL
I figured we did since I played with your brother bro. I don't know why this was even brought up haha.

TRADE MAN

Squire
He's done nothing but troll, insult, lie about and gank me ever since I met him. What's "messed up" about doing something legal in game to get revenge? There is a reason he isent a "crowd favorite". It's because he's a piece of shit...

Me making him sweat all day about his trophies Saturday after he payed me, then timing the post so he would see it before he went out that night. That was a little messed up, I'll give you that.
Ya, I get it. I don't scam, but I probably would make an exception for one guy we have all come to love by the name of "pulp". I'm not best friends with Mickey, nor do I hate him. I just honestly feel a little bad for him. People troll him a lot I've noticed.

Ya, I get it. I don't scam, but I probably would make an exception for one guy we have all come to love by the name of "pulp". I'm not best friends with Mickey, nor do I hate him. I just honestly feel a little bad for him. People troll him a lot I've noticed.
he deserves any and all bad attention he gets, hes the biggest troll out of everyone.